Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Yeah, I sensed a touch of double standards here
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=90146&mesg_id=90181
90181, RE: Yeah, I sensed a touch of double standards here
Posted by Ardryll on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
before you jump on the boat of assumption, a few details i would enjoy pointing out for you.

1)I fell to Greachem midranks, (tatalus was above and out of PK). He took the hummingbird pendant, and swordmaster gauntlets. When Tatalus fell, i reclaimed the gauntlets, and sacrificed his unholies. Others looted, and remember in that log there was a bard there who was also looting. Not one of his things went to characters who were not online.

2) When the hummingbird pendants were first Available, I claimed one, Alimas claimed one. When I lost mine Alimas claimed it. When he lost it, I inturn claimed it.

Why is there this mentality that if you had it once it is yours forever? I'm sorry but that is retarded. Lets go whine and complain to cabal mates they owe you and it should be yours. Although with Gujra everytime i claimed the mark after he lost it i returned it to him.

3) Tatalus only ever died once to me. Once. There was no multiple gangs, or at least not from me.

It is also quite different taking usable things that benefit your own chacter, versus an intential spite loot claiming race_only items,
or good_only items from an evil trans/neutral giant.