Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject[PURGE] Torgal
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89998
89998, [PURGE] Torgal
Posted by Demtok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was pretty rough run, hopefully you will see another fire giant just like him doing better.
90000, Torgal specs and small notes
Posted by Demtok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Specialization:

Polearm
Axe

Legacy:

Cry of Thunder
Trapping beneath Thunder

Not sure how I did on PK mainly because this was just an experiment for me to try out Empire. Never have done Empire before. For having the player base that I had as sect Leaders.... I am pretty pissed I can't con die or age die with them. Everyone was awesome. Emperor, War Master, High Priestess, Dready Lady, and we might have even had an awesome shadow sect leader pretty soon.

Fort: Paladins eat me with their wrath like it was an ice wrath. Could only bash or pincer to stop that.

Scion: Chancellor was my bane. Ice devil and elemental meant I was leaving a trail of dust or quaffing enough teleport potions to wear their mind out from tesseracting.

Battle: Only ran into a few, but very disappointed. Thank the Purge for that one.

Outlander: Pain in the butt, but could manage after a certain ranger left. ;)

Nexun: Eh, pretty lame. Only thing that trouble me was the weapon breaking from the Rhyme, but I did it right back. Only problem was his axes were crappier and when I killed him I basically had a new set of axes.