Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89953
89953, [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!
Posted by Iukulli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Diandril the Usually Hidden Transmuter, Magistrate of Galadon
Bhalis the Guildmaster of Voralian City

Due to circumstances beyond my control, both were forced into early retirement with the other 100% of the world's population.

Both chars were pretty low-key... Diandril slowly worked her way up the ranks of the Spire through 5 different Provosts! I'm betting I would have gotten Justiciar in the near future, but that's all academic now... I racked up a fair number of kills for a transmuter with no sleeks up through the 40's. Once I hit 47, I couldn't get a single paralyzing spell to land anymore, but it was fun trying.

Bhalis - Kept the Voralian Guildmaster spot warm for maybe 5-6 months, winner by default every time. That's the best kind of victory. If anybody else had even bothered becoming elite I would have gladly given them a shot at the job, but since nobody did, I wasn't going to let the slot go to waste. I have to say that thugs are badass now when you mix in the right general thief skills, I got more mileage from weapontrip + cheapshot this time around than ever before. I even got some Imperial healers and shamans who didn't think to put bash protection up when they stuck around to fight me. And gentlewalk is a must-have for every thief who wants to explore or gather preps... easily worth 10 points.

Anyway, I've been wanting to see the world go through another purge for about the last 10 years. This new age should be some fun, and now everybody has a chance to be the next badass lich or super-unholy AP of legend!
89957, RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!
Posted by Asetath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In-character, Asetath didn't give a rat's ass about the flag you placed on him in Hamsah, but I sure as hell didn't like it.

About all you had me on was fogging you once 20 minutes prior, which I stopped trying to do when you warmed me.

Beyond that, whether you made a mistake and didn't know it or not, I didn't attack you or your guards or otherwise help Hapo in any way. If your HP had gotten reasonably low I sure would have, but I don't think being in danger is cause for a warrant.

That one rubbed me the wrong way, and while I had gotten over it by the next day, learning that Diandril was played by a Trib Imm makes me grind my teeth about it some more now.

Good job and good luck.
89958, RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!

>That one rubbed me the wrong way, and while I had gotten over
>it by the next day, learning that Diandril was played by a
>Trib Imm makes me grind my teeth about it some more now.

Don't grind your teeth too much, I haven't been a Trib imm since 2007.
89954, Aha! So that was you!
Posted by Lamanee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was amazed at how extremely well equiped you were even at lvl 24. It was quite insane with full darkened gear etc. For a while I was certain you were some cheater. Obviously, you're not. ;)

Anyways, I enjoyed Diandril the bit we interacted. However you didn't really apply for any promotions (if I remember correctly) and from Lamanee's point of view you weren't close to Justiciar I'm afraid. Perhaps you would have been had you discussed it with me since I had a feeling (and the way I tried to run the spire, as did Valkyneth) all those promotions needed to go through me. No idea though if my feelings were correct, only Marcatis can attest to that. hehe
89955, RE: Aha! So that was you!
>I was amazed at how extremely well equiped you were even at
>lvl 24. It was quite insane with full darkened gear etc. For a
>while I was certain you were some cheater. Obviously, you're
>not. ;)

Being in the right place at the right time pays off... I got the majority of Demetrius' loot when he deleted.

>
>Anyways, I enjoyed Diandril the bit we interacted. However you
>didn't really apply for any promotions (if I remember
>correctly) and from Lamanee's point of view you weren't close
>to Justiciar I'm afraid. Perhaps you would have been had you
>discussed it with me since I had a feeling (and the way I
>tried to run the spire, as did Valkyneth) all those promotions
>needed to go through me. No idea though if my feelings were
>correct, only Marcatis can attest to that. hehe

Well, maybe not any time soon, but eventually. It's hard to get promoted when every other week I had a new boss :P Not your fault. Anyway, you helped me a great deal in my wand hunt and I thought you were solid all around, we just had completely opposite hours once you became Provost.