Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFulgrum Purged. Was amazing
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89886
89886, Fulgrum Purged. Was amazing
Posted by Treebeard1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey guys, we all know what happened.

I'm truly sorry for the absent December - I got laid off and my computer died, with no money to replace it.

Ysal, I hope I didn't disappoint you too much. You were absolutely amazing, and after Doriach (if you remember that duergar from a few years ago) I'd been itching to play a follower of yours. You are great, so thank you.

Battle, sorry also, but a lot of you made my time great. Malakhi, you rock.

Foes, you were all pretty respectable. I'd reply specificially if anyone was interested.

I'll be back more now. Looking forward to the new CF.

Treebeard, aka Fulgrum, aka Urulkaan, aka gondrak and many more.
90043, RE: Fulgrum Purged. Was amazing
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks, we had some rough times, but overall it was mostly entertaining. :) Drillmaster is really not an easy job if you want to do something visionary with it.
90035, Dozy Git
Posted by Ysaloerye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was sad to see Fulgrum wane, a solid char.
It took some brow beatings to get the gist of the religion over.
I think the path of the Mason is a slightly more tricky one to wrap to get to grips with at times, but you eventually got there sufficiently to get inked. However I was close to peeling it off since I didn't get my statue!!! If you explore the Inn of the Hammer well enough you will understand why your first submittal wasn't acceptable.

All in all I good follower attempt, not sure if you would have made it further up the ladder with the added Drillmaster time constraints and the dwindling hours.

I need to get Zulg to figure out a way for my followers not to get hosed when they get leaderized, sorry it whacked your Mason title.

look forward to having you back in the Inn.
89938, Good char
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Pity you faded away towards the end and was about to auto, but that's the way life rolls. GLWYN, thanks for Drillmastering the Village for a bit there.