Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectAnd the howling, shrieking noise dies down
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89853
89853, And the howling, shrieking noise dies down
Posted by Yaniyule on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, sad way to go when I was down to about seven deaths anyways. I was really hoping to con die, and like everyone else, really wanted to see my PBF. Damn you Ahtieli :)

All in all, I really enjoyed this character. Tried not to be too much of an ass while still being definitely evil. As usual, I had a tendency to go charging in where I really shouldn't have, and that counted for a good bit of my deaths.

Lots of respect for most all the other players out there, and good luck in the fifth age!
89979, RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down
Posted by Mizze on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made the life of Mizze so much more intresting. Loved our fights. See you in the fields.
89881, One other thank you...
Thanks Jasthrean, for the immteraction, empowerment, and the odd bit of ferocity when I was starting to flag. You had a good knack for catching me and inciting me to more when I was feeling blah.

That being said, how come I never got to see "You call upon Jasthrean to imbue you with XXX"? :)
89876, RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down
Posted by Kahlil on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Oh how I enjoyed me some Yaniyule. Great char. Your other one wasn't bad either. I knew logging in I'd usually see one or the other. Both made me happy to see in different ways for different reasons.
89878, RE: And the howling, shrieking noise dies down
Hehe...I had a feeling that'd be obvious, wanted to try something with an elven bard, and wasn't expecting to get into outlander so quickly or rank so fast...I mostly wanted a break from the life of a shaman for a bit.
89867, Awesome char!
Posted by Lamanee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had tons of fun fighting you! And fighting with you as Jaina. Awesome attitude, though a bit to much balls to the walls I'd say.

That time you and Kolobok when charging after me into the warriors guild in Hamsah, pure luck I survived, and killed you both! Hah! Had 300hps, plague, insects and what not when I ran in. Had 1 speckled pill + cure plague periapt. Used those, got one berserk in so was up at about 450ish HPs when the two of you came crashing in. Those guards really tore you apart. ;)

That summon kill on me in Galadon was beautiful. I was feeling so safe with pass door up, didn't think of dispel... And with +16str in gear and light weapons I figured you would be dead meat for sure... Well, didn't let you do that to me again however. heh
89879, RE: Awesome char!
That one time was pretty sweet...that being said, you were brutal to fight. If I couldn't get the scepters from your hands, which was most times, I couldn't last or would die. Excellent combo you had, and a respectable foe.

And that's the story of my life, I usually push too hard and end up dying :)
89858, As a rule I dont group with evils
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Even as a neutral, I just don't trust them. You on the other hand, rocked. Healeritis is mostly caused by sitting around waiting for someone to show up to do stuff with you (fear my second attack and pugil skills!). You were one of the two people that would login and make my day. All the raiding, the big wars with tribunal, it was great.

I got in some trouble for that thing with nexus that one time, which was kind of a tough call for me. Religion wise I hated them, and as a player I am one of those who thinks they should be hunted and killed by everybody. I was not interested in bringing balance between order and chaos, I wanted it all to sink into disorder. On the other hand, since I was kind of leading the light branch at the same time, I couldn't commit all those outlanders to a full on war. Thanks the imm (Jasthrean?) who talked with me so much about that.

You never had any time when you were logged in that you weren't killing, except once in awhile pausing to get a new spider axe. Great character.

Fezzle