Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectFrismund Snoid crumbles to dust.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89828
89828, Frismund Snoid crumbles to dust.
Posted by F.S. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
OMG, what an awesome ride! Mergulla, thanks for making me advisor. I really did want chancellor once Lornis was gone but I was in the middle of moving and wasn't sure if I would be able to continue the character. Once Tinsalaop's reign was over I was going to ask for it then. A shame I didn't get to play that out, it would have been hella fun and you probably would have seen a more evil side to me. I sort of planned on becoming super arrogant and bored with all mortals. Making applicants squirm always makes me smile and with that roleplay it would have been easy to pull off. Really wanted to see my PBF *cry*. I think I would have been one of the top necros in PKW. Maybe someone could tell me a ball park figure on my kill count?

Twist - I hate your guts :P First Woldrun who would whoop my ass up and down eastern, then Duppy with Defiance. Dup was probably tougher, I was amazed how hard you hit me through all my protections with that sword. Major props, by far my toughest opponent.

Ahtieli - I hate your guts too :P At first I thought I had a chance at killing you, but our battles on the ocean quickly changed my mind. You were doing some crazy stuff that I had no chance at. Later in life I found a secret that would have dropped your ass though, but I felt it would be considered against the rules so I did not take advantage of it. I'm an old timer whose recently come back, first was Selene, then Inwe, and Frismund last.

Lornis - You were a bad ass man. I realized it when I was on, Outlanders came and took the scepter rolling about four deep, you logged in and before I could blink the scepter was returned.

Tinsalaop - You too were a bad ass. I remember right after Lornis was gone I had noticed you coming up through the ranks and caught my eye. I told just about everyone in the Chasm you were going to be the next chancellor. Then I moved and couldn't play except to keep my character alive and was relived when I saw Mergulla choose you.

Kalisda - My favorite!

Satoshi - We ruled the lower ranks but once we got up to heros I couldn't figure out for the life of me why we couldn't land a kill. Despite that Ap's are one of my favorite classes so I loved to travel with you. Always stayed in character with me and fearless.

Enemies - So many, thanks to everyone who made this character fun. I don't think I ever pissed anyone off terribly too bad. If I did, sorry. Some props to Gulgrick(sp?), I feel bad for taking your armor but it was too good to pass up. There was an outlander bard who died to PWK attacking the Chasm earlier in my life too that I basically full looted and felt bad then too. I don't think I ever took items out of spite except for one or two villagers, which was in my early years.

Zulg - Thanks for getting her back up man, you rule!
89920, I enjoyed our expeditions a lot. ~
Posted by Drustrui on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Abernyte
89897, RE: Frismund Snoid crumbles to dust.
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering whole the time if you are just that ballsy or do not realise that mummy has no chances against lich :P Seems like both.

As much as I dislike your forum persona I liked that char. He was ballsy and cool all around. I was planing some sort of special relation between Ahtieli and Frismund but never got time/energy to pull it off.
89870, RE: Frismund Snoid crumbles to dust.
Posted by Asetath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for helping me wand hunt.

I was surprised to hear you'd agreed to attempt our dragon hunt thing, figuring you were low on con and I didn't really like our odds. On the other hand, you stood to lose a con and instead we all just dropped dead, so go figure.

You were nasty in combat and I learned a few things from you about necros and a couple areas.

Good luck and all that.
89855, Really liked this Character. n/t
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not much to say other then that
89831, RE: Frismund Snoid crumbles to dust.
Posted by Rhy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well played. I really enjoyed all my interactions (and our odd alliance) with you as Rhyaldrin. Sucks it had to end this way but maybe a clean slate is a good thing for all of us.
89829, To: An Immortal
Posted by F.S. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for letting me rant. I had to blow off some steam and you stayed cool as a cucumber. I apologize for the outburst.