Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectGlurgick gone by act of god
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89811
89811, Glurgick gone by act of god
Posted by Iggy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kinda upset right now peeps, I'll post as I cool off and get in the right frame of mind.......SO UPSETTING!

Was a fun char though, figure there were alot more people that lost alot more than I did, but DAMIT....see I'm rambling, so I'm out for now

Iggy

89996, pretty pissed myself. txt
Posted by Torgal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
hope to see you later, my old friend!

sincerely, Demtok.
89909, Shame about Tiamat
Posted by Adrigon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think given some more time we could have figgured her out. Or maybe you already did?

/Valkyneth
89896, Good one
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
as all your sword specs. We've been on one side quite often and I always liked what I've seen from your chars.
89824, I generally liked this character (n/t)
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
89823, RE: Glurgick gone by act of god
Posted by Grudan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, you probably never gave me a second thought in either guise, but I had to say you rocked. I loved fighting you as Balten, I learned a lot from it. (Like, stop trying to sing grand nocturne on minos.) And I got a lot more serious with my staff of return runs after our fights and that blasted entwine.

But following your orders as Blazzic was terrifying. I had no idea what you were saying half the time and I kept going 'Was he talking to me? Am I going to be randomly anathamized because I didn't follow some order?' Almost all-powerful leader with a speech impediment, hilarity ensues.

You were a machine, hope I cross paths with you again. Good luck on whatever's next.
89812, RE: Glurgick gone by act of god
Posted by Mamed on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really enjoyed the fights we had as liandrianer It was pretty Cool character always kept us on toes. Coming up with new and rebuilding the Empire congrats good luck ont he next
89818, RE: Glurgick gone by act of god
Posted by Ardryll on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always really enjoyed our fights, i thought you were a formidable foe.

We are in the same boat, Tatt, leader. I hate Pwhipes, especially when things are going so good.