Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mierlikas the Victorious Champion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89583
89583, (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mierlikas the Victorious Champion
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 30 17:23:44 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Mierlikas perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:36
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:44
89584, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mierlikas the Victorious Champion
Posted by Ardryll on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All that time waiting for an induct and you up and delete.
Oh well.
Goodluck with your next.
89585, All that time is a struggle and the reward isn't allways worth the effort.
Posted by NotMeir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I personally have found Fort to be the hardest, most tedious unfun cabal to get into and least rewarding once in.
89592, RE: All that time is a struggle and the reward isn't allways worth the effort.
Posted by _Magus_2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's because it takes forever to get Maran or Acolyte.

At 50+ hours in the cabal, every character should be considered for these positions. If they are a total a$$bag, then obviously don't give it to them. If the person is raiding/retrieving, helping teammates out, getting some evil PKs, doing Acolyte-y things, then they should get the bump.

How many Maran's are in the cabal anyway? Two--a captain and a marshall?

Does Lornkanamas still play? I think that's the only Acolyte I've seen or heard of since my last character, who deleted a couple months ago.

I'm not sure if this is the reason you personally found it tedious to get into and least rewarding. But it's my reasoning.
89594, That's pretty much it. n/t
Posted by Notmeir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
.frgr
89604, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Mierlikas the Victorious Champion
Posted by Onewingedangel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just hated playing warriors. Gathering preps sucks, and that's like, the third time I've been full looted. I just got tired of it. I didn't have problem with the fortress, My last fortie was great, at least I thought. Mierlikas wasn't that great anyway, the only Pk's I had were mostly my cousin, and he's not that good.