Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Wherun the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=89170
89170, (DELETED) [None] Wherun the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Dec 9 02:08:43 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Wherun perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:160
89186, Long walk back
Posted by Wherun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well Wherun was my "second" coming back char. My love of shifters just do not die.
I wanted to have an explore char, which I did as much as I could. Sadly even with the exploration I did, I could not for the life of me find my sleeks. Insane.
I found other wands with a/b/s but none of my sleeks. Even with barrier attunement. In the end I gave up.
A quick comment on this system is basically that as a good aligned char there are many neutral mobs I did not even think about killing due to being good. Meaning play a good mage, and you basically have to have some other sources of A/B/S. Im sure my wands where somewhere "easy". But hell if I could find them even with all of those I interacted with.

But the ride getting there was pretty cool. I had some very interesting encounters. I think Ive been flown to and struck at by all the "arial" shifter. Annoying when exploring but it does keep you on your toes.

Ahtieli Taking my hat off!. Great interaction, and I would definately have persued it had I continued with this char.
Bezzilan thanks for helping me look, sadly no dice. Would have loved to explore much more of the world with you.
Fortress, just going to say in general good folk, I would have helped more had you yelled. I did offer my help as often as I could.

Battle.
Dang some of you just hit to hard. Dagger mace vs shapeshifter is a loss either way. Bleeding, shifting lagg, shifting damage. Even with A/B/S there is no chance in the world I could stand. Fought at one point with many of you. I enjoyed it all. Never looted anyone of you, just out of respect of the balls it takes (in my book) to play a villager.

Nexus. Just wanted to say thanks for letting me tag along undersea. I hope I "payed" it back with the help after.

Past chars. Eidoran(arcane), arnora(bard,entropy), syrinaa(healer,arbiter), leonidas(shifter,warlock), holmlia(assassin,none), serinka(arcane,master)
nokisan(healer,none), sekmetra(arcanewarlock), esilema(shaman,fortress), seakrou(shifter,warlock),(umelilin,arcane sylvan), (crerigord shifter, none) 3-4 year break. Kelyurn, Wherun. (Ive probably left a fair bit out, as a char in knight, scion and so on.)