Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DEL) Gyasi the Hand of the Unseen
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8911
8911, (DEL) Gyasi the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 2 16:46:14 2002

7 o''clock PM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Gyasi perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:289
PK Ratio:60% (closer to 100% is better)

8912, RE: (DEL) Gyasi the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Phoden on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yet another rager gone, my job is gettin' easier 'n easier. I hafta admit, you were fun t' have around. I never met you 'cept the time I had ya by the balls over the aryth holdin' yer dagger hostage. But in that short time I suppose you were a kinda funny guy, and I'll miss havin' ya around and holdin' yer stuff hostage and the like. And, yet again, thank you for making room for my assassin. So much easier t' kill all y'all without someone else tellin' you where I am. Can't wait t' meet yer next char. Make sure t' get in touch with Phoden, but if ya do, make sure ya do it quickly 'cause he's near dyin' uh old age and whatnot. *wave*
8913, RE: (DEL) Gyasi the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Uncle Vinny on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I must really say you did an excellent job....
as a thief.... as a villager....

very well done..

what plans for next ?
8914, RE: (DEL) Gyasi the Hand of the Unseen
Posted by Gyasi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Whatever it is going to roleplay all the time this time. Going to get a tat and heroimm. I have had a pretty fleshed out idea for an area since Galadon went in year and years ago. We'll see.
8915, rage deletion
Pissed that some loser who shows up for like an hour a week full loots then quits. Pissed that with three hero ragers and 8 opposition cabal members they still will not raid to get back their cherished cabal items. But in a larger sense, pissed that I only decided to roleplay for like a week between my 140th and 155th hours.

Respect to the ragers, every single one of you were cool. My "brother" Doriah, wish we could have talked again. Raliyas you were and still are the best thief in the Galadon guild.

Peace all, maybe see you in the fields.
8925, rag deletion
Posted by Vephyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were fun to kick around.
8926, and he lasted more than what, 2 weeks?
Posted by n/t on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
8927, Try not to post when ...
Posted by Vephyr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
you don't know what you're talking about.
8924, RE: rage deletion
Posted by Talsu on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damn. I wanted to put you in the grave myself...Oh well, You played a thief very well for what it matters.....I still dont believe that you could beat me if we were evenly geared, but what are ya gonna do ya know?? Well, hope ya do well on yer next character as well.
8923, Ending Score 1 - 1
Posted by Simyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You killed me in Arial City, I killed you in the battlefield. Man, it was a fun time avoiding you guys. That last time you guys hit me on eastern wasn't cool. I missed ou somehow in the desert, after I had come back to hit ya. Ah well, could have been fun.

Simyar D'Arelin
8922, RE: rage deletion
Posted by doriah on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
damnit, gone for a small time, and you delete on me. I liked speaking with you, you were fun to talk with. I was hoping in game, just one time that some mage attacked you, and me going to save your life.. just to see what you would ahve done, just never happened, an opportunity missed. *sigh*
anyway, you and tobeldest were really the only two villagers that ever talked with me, I thank you for that, and do well with whatever class you decide with next
8921, RE: rage deletion
Posted by Finduthilas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

You are one slippery thief, never did get to kill you. Well played.
8920, Hrmm ...
Posted by Sabkabaz on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made a good villager.And I never was afraid ... 'Afraid'... to fight you in that I could count on you to return most of my gear after I die.Take what you want and leave the rest.The only guy among the current lot who follows the maxim apart from Hirilim,of course.
Our fights were usually good but I never felt like (?) trying to go after you with axes.And when I had the axes it was usually down for you.No deathblow and axe vuln.You can guess why I like you. :p

Man.You are good.Know your stuff.And I was usually no match with swords for you.I had something really rocking up stored for you with axes but I could not get to 48 in time... but you are good.Live and learn.Die and learn worked too.Good job.

All I can see is sorry to see you go.

See yah I guess.

P.s. Logs in once a week.Man,and that is an enemy.You can imagine how much it SUCKS to be the only guy in the cabal ... oh well will leave the complaining for my goodbye.However guys like you are the ones who make me a die hard nexan.Hahaha.

8919, RE: rage deletion
Posted by Racli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for the compliment. You just made me roll another thief, and I'm gonna make sure he becomes Kingpin lol. Anyway I liked Gyasi. There's nothin else to really say. Very well played character, and you survived in the hero range with a thief. I tip my hat. Good luck with the heroimm thing. Hopefully I get to interact with your next (somehow... got college and stuff now)
8916, What in the ##### is this?
Posted by Valarath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
What the #####?
$@#$
You are kidding me.

What the hell is this?

I would have rem all/give all gyasi 100 times.
What happened??
I don't believe this.

I'll post more when I believe this isnt a gag.
8917, RE%3A What in the %23%23%23%23%23 is this%3F
Geez I feel bad now. You remember when we were in the shrine and you brought up boredom? That day (like two days before I deleted) you said to hang in there, the excitement was coming. I tried. That day I was about to delete with a nice set and then your offhand comments made me stay. I was more bored than anything, and the thought of killing one more forest guardian and two more Spitfires made me sick. You were a great rager from the old school Valarath. I was weeping with laughter with some of your antics, crying with pain with some of your antics.

Don't let those l33t folk that lurk in the village push you around. email me at herbie401@hotmail.com if you want. Peace.
8918, Don't feel bad
Posted by Valarath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeh was one of meh two only friends from youth still around. Everyone else is long deleated. Its not going to be the same, not at all. Geez, you kicked a lot of arse. Killing two retrieving Invokers without breakin' a sweat? I think only time I ever saw you die was aginst Amora. You were awsome. Totally.

You and Yror are only reason I still be around. I'm going to stick through this and learn as much as possible. Thanks for teaching me things, and being patient. That most important, yeah. Thanks for being patient with Valarath.

I've been so utterly tired lately. I've scrolled back the next day(fallen asleep at desk guarding farking Link aginst blasted druid about 4 times), I've seen some of the things ive said/did. Thanks for being patient...

I still can't believe you deleated, but I understand totally. Yeah, its coming allright. Unless they all rage deleated (which wouldn't suprise me)in the past 3 days its coming. Maybe you'll catch some of it with your next character. Good luck with the Heroimm'ing and such. I'd offer, but I wouldn't make a very good perma-healer. I'd just get you killed. :P

Its almost 1 am, i hope i didnt ramble or repeat paragraphs

You rocked.
Peace out

(You want me to help you perfect cheap shot at the circle now?? Huh? Why don't you just bash, silly?)