Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Mavi the Lady of the Hunt
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88457
88457, (DELETED) [None] Mavi the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 25 00:03:54 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Mavi perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:ranger
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:67
88481, RE: (DELETED) [None] Mavi the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Ingnali on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No good, no good at all. I thought for sure that you'd be inducted anytime. Why'd you go and delete?
88479, Yeah
Posted by Ralff on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
don't understand the reasoning behind fighting the non evil friends of the outlanders. Its like wanting the people that help your cabal out as a whole to turn against you, but hey that's good arpee I guess.
88478, shoot
Posted by Fezzle Freck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You looked promising. I was gonna talk to Yaniyule about getting you inducted, but oh well. I appreciated all the times you showed up and kicked ass.
88477, RE: (DELETED) [None] Mavi the Lady of the Hunt
Posted by Asthania on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had couple of run ins and it was awesome. I can understand the frustration of not able to get in the cabal.

Try spire sometime.GLWYN
88475, Gotta say I'm sorry.
Posted by Jhokren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Gotta start off the bat by saying I'm sorry. You were a deathful ballsy guy, and I couldnt beat you solo. So...I ended up 2 v 1 ing you two or three times. (though I guess the one with Keth could be considered 2 v 2).

Was hoping to catch up to you and fighting you 1 v 1, but looks like its not going to happen. Was looking forward to fighting you and Keth in the future, but you both go up and delete. :(

Could you just not catch Yaniyule online or something?
88473, Shame to see you go...
Posted by Lamanee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... I enjoyed fighting you! But you were a bit suicidal at the captain! At least you had the guts to go for it! And it did pay off a few times!

I wonder why you never were inducted to outlanders though? As I assume you were gunning for that.
88648, RE: Shame to see you go...
Posted by Yaniyule on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, the reason is I was just promoted to Nightreaver, and was told I have a single person I can induct, so I took a few days to get my bearings. C'est la vie, I suppose, but this one was going to get a place next I saw her.

GLWYN.