Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectTyrnut the Tyrable ranger is Fin!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=88250
88250, Tyrnut the Tyrable ranger is Fin!
Posted by Quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yep so I rolled this ranger to be purely an explore char to go get certain items that only villagers can wear and I was succesful in getting them. I went bedounie ranger cause I always wondered if dervish dance was useful and well... its nice but hardly worth giving up both snare and bearcharge and entangle for (especiaLLY as a villager cause you can't take the ghost of the dunes edge).

That said I actually killed a fair number of people without any possible way of lagging an opponent. Me and groups managed to take on some pretty tough area explores. My mind was blown how easily we did the defiance run with 3 warriors and a ranger, and a level 35 dwarf paladin who couldn't really go in and fight due to being a dwarf and a group of villagers who don't accept prayers.

For those I did the exploring with thanks a lot for bearing through my blunders, doing explore groups as a villager is definentally a different experience and man having villagers in those area explore can be so huge.

I feel its time to pincer something now.
88280, to me this character was a clone of Quas.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
In personality.

Are you Rogue?