Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Crickashewn the Whisper
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87762
87762, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Crickashewn the Whisper
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Nov 9 15:09:07 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Crickashewn perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:57
87770, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Crickashewn the Whisper
Posted by Rhyaldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That's really too bad. I think you could have gone places in Nexus. Good luck with the next.
87768, Ballsy
Posted by Mac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Crickashewn was braver than he was smart, but as a
Villager I found that very appealing.

Roll a battle-thief next.
87792, RE: Ballsy
Posted by Crick on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
All I truly wanted with this char was to be ballsy, I slipped up a few times mostly with you but have seen my mistakes. the build is nice when used correctly and I really gave up on crick after messing up my thief points i.e it was my first thief but now that I get it it will be a smoother ride.
87763, I want to say...
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
that I hope you had fun with this one but...it didn't really look like fun from my end. Good luck on your next?
87790, RE: I want to say...
Thanks and Im learning Im learning...its a definte process Im mean look at back when I created nililah to now. I have seen that with thieves particualry binders patients is the key as macaca had stated well over many times. I am currently back and hoping to learn more when the time is right and I get down things that I obviously never did, than I will be sure to be back with another thief.
87793, RE: I want to say...
You having seen all my slip-ups...every last one. Is there any tips or suggestions you could give me, if here is not appropriate for that I can be reached at stlucian2debone@aol.com