Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Swyph the Osotogari, Grobbak's Fuzzy Slave, Imperial Shadow
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87590
87590, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Swyph the Osotogari, Grobbak's Fuzzy Slave, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Nov 4 10:17:38 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 31st of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Swyph perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:34
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:55
87591, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Swyph the Osotogari, Grobbak's Fuzzy Slave, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First assassin attempt over. I bored with the char. So for everyone that killed me, pat yourself on the back. WOE is the Swyph!
87595, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Swyph the Osotogari, Grobbak's Fuzzy Slave, Imperial Shadow
Posted by Naqnoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked myself the cat. We had some good leveling sessions together.
87616, You likes jingies?
Posted by KrilcovK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was wondering why you warmed up to me without talking to me that much. It was cool having you around
87624, RE: You likes jingies?
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
With a character with no real ambition other than what can I do with an assassin, I tend to seize opportunities like letting someone convert me to their religion. Swyph's sphere was concealment and I actually prayed I'd give half my eternal soul to Grobbak, and he made me his fuzzy slave anyway. When I was enjoying Swyph, I was REALLY enjoying Swyph. I really enjoyed Warnal a few months back in the same manner, but he auto-deleted due to some personal reasons. I'm more into rp than pk (which I'm not ashamed to say I suck at horribly) so when there was never anyone on other than 8 outlanders, 3 battle, and 2 fort guys it became pointless and I hated logging Swyph in.

The characters around in Empire a week or two ago were really fun to interact with. I was gonna nuzzle the new shadow lord some more just to see if she'd demote or anath, and then try to snuggle up to mergulla for no reason whatsoever. So anyway, on to something else for me. I'm trying to avoid rolling paladin or druid for the umpteenth million time.

Oddly I wanted to thank the Krilcov for making my char fun for a little while, but ultimately I understood your frustration.