Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amaren the Voice of An Immortal, Child of Urtrekis
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87495
87495, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amaren the Voice of An Immortal, Child of Urtrekis
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 31 21:33:56 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Amaren perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:shaman
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:76
87532, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amaren the Voice of An Immortal, Child of Urtrekis
Posted by Naqnoq on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed new and it looked like you learned a ton with this character. I enjoyed our few interactions. One piece of advice is that it's tough to play a non-humble character while knowing little about the game. It turned me off at first, but then as I got a sense that you were newer to the game, I turned around completely.
87541, RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Amaren the Voice of An Immortal, Child of Urtrekis
Posted by Amaren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I oh you a thanks a sorry at the same time, Thanks for not giving up on me and sorry for the acts I may have shown, which are not to fresh on my mind to pinpoint. I am fairly new and the thing about our playerbase is that many dont care to aid you, but use this weakness to their advantage and when those come around that do want to help you your so turned off...you end up leaving a bad taste in their mouth. This was a bounce back char after shevree I really like the class and learned A LOT from this shaman, which will only aid me more next time.