Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectNaqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87338
87338, Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Posted by Vythigor_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm taking a break (hopefully short but maybe not) from CF. Could not get into my roles as much with these characters as I did with Vythigor and Artenno. (Finding a group from level 40 to 50 is painful. Say what you want, but transmuters if they find their barrier wand are in a sweet at 37, but if they don't find their barrier wand, then they really need hero to flourish.)

Naqnoq: Bezzilan, keep on trucking. I really enjoyed interacting with you. You keep that Inn going. (You may not believe me, but our head-butting was all IC, I really liked your RP and our interactions.)

Elrick: Was supposed to be a fun transmutational bartender, but things just were not going well. That said, level 1-36 in 10 hours. Beat that! Delad, keep on trucking, you aint's so bad, though I did get you to mark a villager wrongly! :)

Gnomes transmuters: With A/B/S and 1000hp / 40 dam roll with a mediocre set at hero, I could take on Lord Kiadana without fleeing. With a few edges, I would have been quite fine fighting villagers. I really think a gnome transmuter Nexus would be quite a force against the Village. That said, I did not see many successful gnome transmuters in the Graveyard.

P.S.: I do see a decline in RP. People log on, grind a few things out, log off.

Cheers!

Vythigor
Artenno
Naqnoq
Elrick
87434, I'm so sorry
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
and sad that each time you spoke with me I was busy with something in RL or in game. I got feeling that I like char and person behind but never got time to know you better.

Good luck.
87534, RE: I'm so sorry
No worries, on many chars now, the most RP I've gotten was with Ahtieli. Speaking of which, I could have sworn you could teleport/word out of that place that the sphynx sends you after you get the clue wrong.
87368, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Posted by fezzle freck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I did some stuff with both of your characters and really liked you. I also like that you play gnomes. People don't realize how op they are. Especally if you know the prep wand you shows me, which of course I can't use. This bums me out, but I'll have you know when Yean asked me if I knew any gnomes (since I talk about them so much) and I started listing off the names of the active gnomes in Thera who werent lawmen (because they dont talk to me) you were two of the first four.

Have fun man, I'll try to put a footnote about famous gnomish alcohol transfigurers in my book.
87371, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Thanks for the kind words. I'll miss my gnomes and they are OP, though that wand is not easily accessible.
87362, Good luck!
Posted by Ravihrn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I was afraid this was going to show up at any time when I noticed you weren't logging on anymore. Thanks for all the help and helping me find my amber, wish I'd been able to pick your brain for more info before you took a break but such is life.

Take care and have fun!
87372, RE: Good luck!
Thanks, I'm sure I'll be back. With a transmuter too!!!
87356, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Posted by Wherun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sigh..
Dang I was so sure I had found another I could run around and explore with. Totally sux's. Had really hoped I could just drag you up there and do some fun stuff.

Cheers.. LH
87354, Thanks!
Posted by Jaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For showing me my amber! :D And I've had fun interacting with Elrick as well with my current.

Hoep you come back REAL soon!
87342, Enjoyed the interaction n/t
Posted by Stevers on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were friendly to Stevers
87339, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm surprised to hear you say that about Lord Kiadana. Those flame blasts always get me when I've fought him with other characters.
87340, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Well, Elrick disliked rules and disliked Tribunal. Naqnoq was more impish and just wanted to cause a bit of trouble.

The wands in the Violet Village with resist flame are key for Lord Kiadana. Slowed, decalcified, softened, he gets hit for demo on adrenal burst procs (with aderenamancer edge - quite often). Meanwhile his blasts MUTILATE you through ABS + resist fire.
87341, RE: Naqnoq Deleted / Elrick Deleted
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The damage from the flame attacks wasn't a big deal since it actually healed me through mantle of the phoenix. But I'd get immolated for like...20 hours. That's hard to survive. I had the same problem the one time I fought the elemental Archbishop of Fire.