Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectApologies to the Immortal for the ooc leakage but I am now done.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87278
87278, Apologies to the Immortal for the ooc leakage but I am now done.
Posted by Bye from Nerys on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nerys is gone and so must I.

-----Abernyte
87284, It's CF it always comes back around
Posted by Shyrauk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For obvious reasons Shyrauk finds this very fitting.
Got ganked by you and Bambizlo so long ago and you
stripped me pretty bare except for my arial only things and
both gloated afterwards. Bad guys do that, but why lose
it when the same happens to you sans the gloating?

Good luck with whatever you choose to do next.
87285, Re: Abernyte
Posted by Slobodan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of CF\'s most well-documented hypocritical whiney douchebags
87286, If you say so.
I don't have a problem with you being a fanboi. I'm sorry your hero has decided to call it quits. I've interacted with Aber in lots of forms and it's sad that he's decided to quit, if questioning why he lost it to an aspect of CF that is encouraged and inevitable offends your fanboiness, I wish you luck with that.
87287, Bah disregard, misunderstood n/t
n/t
87290, The same Slobodan who is facing genocide charges?
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That is the ONLY Slobodan I have ever heard of.
87288, I guess
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though I only recall taking two rings and two bracelets, we did gaunt and gank you. That said, neither myself or bamb were regarded as CFs strongest.

-----Abernyte
87292, Bambizlo certainly was! n/t
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
87279, You are drunk, aren't you? n/t
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
87281, Tough way to go
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not going to comment, just wanted to say I did like the couple chances I got to see Nerys, and I always enjoyed having someone looking to lend a hand when I was the only one around for the chasm. So thanks for that.

I understand if the game is no longer fun because of circumstances, in which case I agree you should do the adult thing and stop playing, instead of rolling up a character only to grief other players or vent frustrations on them.

Here's my theoretical lich killer that'll I'll never roll btw, cause we all have ways we think we could kill a lich solo.
Minotaur warrior. (possible goring lag)
Polearm spec.(cutoff/incarnadine)
Incarnadine. (possible lagging from pushing off balance)
Landslide. (drive from zombies, lag.)
Pincer staff. (extra random lags)
Follow a bard that opens with a fiend on her, and then drive her away (might strengthen the fiend, but not sure). Pray you get lucky and somehow perma lag her and just whittle her down while the fiend beats her. Dead lich.

See, taking down Ahtieli would be easy. :)
87282, To be fair
I know the combination that will put down any lich/char down. You just need to think a bit and be creative. It will involve 3-4 people. But its mean the death - 100%
87289, RE: To be fair
Posted by Sarienguy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You could take down a lich with 2 warriors. Any cabal

first warrior drow or elf mace/dagger
legacies: STSF/Surrounding the sunrise

2nd warrior any giant mace/axe
legacies: Anything/Surrounding the Sunrise

STSF guy tanks, surrounding keeps undead off (damn near permanently since they are servitors)

the two warriors alternate cranial/cranial or cranial/pincer

and I garuntee lich dies.

-S
87291, RE: To be fair
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a better idea. And it doesn't require help. But...damned if I'm going to spend that much time just to take down one guy.
87300, Hardly
Its not 100% permalag. You will need to deal with 1600hps+ABS.

Count your chances - its pretty low.

to Ilsidur: Year, there are couple ways to put him down solo. But most of the time you will need his mistake.
87283, RE: Tough way to go
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bard fiend would not = solo, my mistake. Though you probably don't need it anyway, that's more just to speed it along.

Or instead of all that you could always just go imperial, get a leadership spot of some sort, dual divine maces, wait to catch her unprepped and betray her for some rp reason- and again, pray you get lucky.

There are ways to kill any player, no matter how cautious they are, it's just that nobody does it and only a few really attempt it. Not ahtieli's fault so much, it's everyone else's.
87293, Yeah, with a bards fiend, doable. Though perma-lagg won't help if you're outmeleed...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Arrna had quite a few runs with Athieli... I was out damaged even when she was perma-lagged.