Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Jingurzal the Spectre, Grimace Marked, Black Servant
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=87179
87179, (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Jingurzal the Spectre, Grimace Marked, Black Servant
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Oct 23 14:01:13 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Jingurzal perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:141
87180, It was fun and it was not. This requires a brake.
Posted by Jingruzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I love rping at times and then other times I was burned out

Grobbak I like your religeon and I put 30-40 hours of writing into it.
there are like 15 more chapters to input

Enlilth, I hart you more than Grobbak btw. Thanks for making it fun

I forced those two full loot sacs onmyself cause of feeling bad about jaina.

Thanks for teasing me with golden armor, outlander. You rp well.
It was not fun when people's rp involved of not lending you shields cause you where not cabaled, knowing you would be the bait.
It was fun rping with most of you.

Dupamoisne, no contest.
Narati, no contest
One trick pony bards, I could not live through phantasmal fiend
Shamans took out all my fun, zombie super summon spam.
Druids, oh my god. lol

Outlander has 3 druids, two shamans, two bards, a healer and a couple others, thank god their transmuters quit.

People do you feel bad that you join the bandwagon and then have one foe who gets uber beat on?

I had alot of fun in tribunal. I got started in hamsah, artenno gave me choice of galadon if I wanted it. The current provost was in vorlia when I joined, then got galadon, provincial and provost in the same time, with half the hours. I put in alot of hard work and got little credit. I was solo defending and slew quird btw, with felar chief and co summons. I raided at lvl 41, Blah blah blah..

I learned a little with this char, don't pick rare combos for new rp twists, to many people are power gamers and pick on low lvls bad match ups with a fierceness.

I had the most fun writing my roles, and I'll have to wait till the first of the month for the pbf. My new desc I created took 3 hours. It was about the many facets of my character. I think i am ego centered and had the most fun by myself...

NOT.

swymph fuzzy grobbak slave was awesome.
naqnoq was very helpful
lhiana, I wish we cliked.
umm amaren, nice rp while we fighted.
dupamoine, you are gwar
arrna? wtf? scared I own you? why tha delete?
jaina wtf? I owed you, sorry about replacing your gear with my nakines.... I saced it all later kinda
MORE MORE MORE names.
fulgrum. one rounded me.
malaki perma lagged me
MORE MORE MORE names..
i forget alot of you, please post if you want to.

if you don't have nothing nice to say, don't post it, cause I can really knock some of your playing styles to.

Thanks for not denying me Zhoulg, lots love. I really respect the immstaff.

Eudrallia Petalsomething, Glaumgorth Irondrums dwarven drummer of the glade, Bognok Pussgut puny slave, Patos punny slave, Krilcov fkin Krieger petuletant kitten of the Chasm, and many many more. 15 years playing and I'm a perma newb when it comes to hero.

oh yea, two orks that thrakburzug said where the best rped, pkable ect in their time.

do a search on TUK the orc
87182, pfft.
Posted by Grobbak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is a shame, I really liked Jinny. We had some cool interactions, least from my side. Hope you enjoyed them. I apologize for taking your embalm skill, such are the hazards of following a CE god sometimes.

I'm disappointed with what you did before you deleted. Save that #### for your goodbye thread, seriously. :P

Take a break if you need it, come back to us when you can!

G.
87185, Pffft
Posted by Jingi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ok you are right.

I was wishing to interact with you more, or longer. Did you notice my con? I didnt mind embalm either. Did you read my last role? did you like my new desc? I dono.

Yea, I need a brake.
87200, RE: Pffft
Posted by Amaren on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I usually detest fighting necromancers,due to how the fights were with them before, but I liked the way you thought as if I played an evil one I'd play them that way to...why kill them out right when they can suffer our one or two fights were amazing. I am learning a lot and still have much to learn but its cool when you can honestly fight someone and their not an uber B**** about their so-call skill. Anyways thanks for the compliment, I have a lot of work to do but the noticing is good. Anyways Glwyn.
87202, Don't worry about it.
Posted by Jaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It wasn't what made me delete anyways. ;) And I had just recently figured out who you were (And I do like your chars) but I figured if I'd die to you, something like that would happen. heh

Anyways, cool char! :D
87259, You figured wrong
Posted by Jingurzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just in that circumstance I was nakid.
87271, Yeah, you seem to have evolved. :D I liked Jingurzal as I interacted as another char as well with you.
Posted by Jaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I usually like your chars. But from what I've heard/read you're really stepping up. :D Keep it up!
87208, glwyn
Posted by Ravirhn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry our interaction dried up on you. You played an excellent power
hungry full of himself evil dark-elf, kudos on that. That being said, you were somewhat nicer to Ravirhn early on, then kind of developed into being a bit more merenary/insulting to him. Which he put up with when you were both the same ranks, because duh, you're an evil corpse lovin dark elf!

Got to hero relatively fast and when you'd ask for help with a couple things, the only things that stuck out in memory were how the dynamic had changed in our interactions. Which, like I said, well played, that's the general take on dark-elf RP, but you can burn bridges fast that way.

Was a fun character, sorry you called it quits and if you take a break I hope you have fun until you can come back!
87225, RE: glwyn
Posted by jingurzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sorry friend, i forgot who you where later on or something
i had so many interactions, insults from a drow should be ignorred or taken as the opposite like dwarfs sometimes
87217, The timing of this is fortunate for one reason.
Posted by fezzle freck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Once you hit spectre, it was between the anti sleep edge and the anti forget edge, and I decided to sleep on it before I committed.

I wanted to talk to you more, and not just poke fun at you because I had your armor (which I am almost completely certain I actually grabbed out of the hollow). I didn't get the cabal switching thing, but I was pretty sure that it was part of a bigger plan, and I wanted to divine your scheme. You also had a bad-ass power that scared the #### out of me, and I was trying desperately to think of a remedy to it.

You got pushed around a lot because you were normally outnumbered, and you were kind of an easy target as a dark elf mage. I was ooc a little bummed every time I saw you drop out of pk.

Yes, outlander is strong. On the other hand, I'm the only one on plenty (you just don't see me). I would be here either way, this is what I can play and be a player with at hero.

Good character, a worthy adversary. I'm relieved you're gone, but I'm not sure who is gonna step up to the plate next.
87226, the golden armor thing angered me
Posted by jingurza on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
i wont say why, otherwise you where on time at a job, eating figs, robbing squirrels of their virginity, prayer for a mo foin spirit type of guy. cya as a druid rager
87221, I just gotta say
Posted by Enlilth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your rp is stepping up lately, and your meltdowns are moving to more of an IC manner. I liked this char, and thought for the most part you were pretty well roleplayed. So good luck with whatever you think up next. I got a few other comments to lay on ya in regards to jingurzal, but they'll have to wait.
87227, and I have to say.
I hope you seen me rp with the elf paladin for my recomandation.
also before I got 2000xp for my role.

That was the fun times, as more alot of others later on.

The talk with you after fighting that paladin, goodbye gear, i'd rather chat it up sometimes. The maggots, you said the worse part about maggots is they hide everywhere. Think I want maggot infested clothes for a second fall> helck no. It was alot of fun and I was thinking of trying to change imms heheh, right after I got a chance to see about grobbak's tattoo I got really early on that I just found out what IT does. kay.

gotta go,
87228, All your chars are the same: whiny, bitchy, arrogant and completely lame when it comes to PK.
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Two different people told me who you are without knowing it OOC. I joined the same cabal and I agreed with them.

I really hope I wont be in the same cabal with you next time.
87257, And merewan was a griefer, just ask Tarleton
I hope you make chars that are not made to grief people any more
87231, Remind me
Posted by Ahtieli2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
next time not to waste my time on getting your eq :)

p.s. Donno why but I know that you are behind char after first 2-3 tells :)

p.s.s. Goodluck with your next.
87256, Atleast you longon
Posted by Jin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My theory was like heh, Ok, I am the only Emperial on besides a blade and some lowbies, arm us up if you are not going to be on ever, well you where on ever other day for an hour

thanks sorry
87237, RE: It was fun and it was not. This requires a brake.
Posted by Lhiana on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Enjoyed our time, was a little hate, friend, hate, friend relationship. But Lhiana does not respond well to bullies;)
If we were to group and you would had pulled some stuff on me that you did while in tribunal i would have attacked you.

Cant be easy being a drow necro, slight health issue im sure.

Take care duude

/Lhiana
87258, I was looking forward to the fight.
and getting pwned
87260, I watched your personality change from when I was young until you deleted
Posted by Stevers on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Purposeful?
87261, I dont know what you mean. Email me
krilcov@gmail.com
87262, I love me some stevers. nt
Posted by Krilcovk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
87263, You were krilcov? Seriously?
Posted by Stevers on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And what I meant was that when we first met, you were hellbent on spreading darkness.

When we last met, you were interested in nothing but killing ####.

The two could be related, sure, but it seemed like you changed your RP along with it
87264, People confused me with Dervishes chars. nt
Posted by KrilcovK on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
87269, why?
Posted by why on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
why?