Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Satoshi Baroke the Beast of Blackfire, Queen's Favored Footrest
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86885
86885, (DELETED) [SCION] Satoshi Baroke the Beast of Blackfire, Queen's Favored Footrest
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Oct 17 12:13:46 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Satoshi perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:318
86947, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Satoshi Baroke the Beast of Blackfire, Queen's Favored Footrest
Posted by Liethkim on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You had stones, my friend. I liked that.

When I was running around trying to get you your gear back from the forties who overlooted you, I half expected you to try to sleep or cleave me afterwards.

GLWYN!
86893, RE: (DELETED) [SCION] Satoshi Baroke the Beast of Blackfire, Queen's Favored Footrest
Posted by Satoshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well. was fun had a blast with the character. most everyone I interacted with was great. I had a lot to say but I guess I'm blank now. its funny because I was waiting for my thread to pop up to say a lot. anyways, I was out of the loop on how to do things at hero it seems that every angle I thought to come was nerfed out by other roes. Dont get me wrong I beat up a few people but not enough. I can never get pass ice control (I was about half way through). I always want lightning but it never happens. anyways on to goodbyes.

Mergulla: great immortal, whatelse can I say. I didnt know #### about your religion or what to say and you didnt blast me on it an say I was crap. Thanks for everything especially the title, I think titles are the coolest thing. most people want powers and stuff I DO TO but a title just makes RP better. I wish I could have got more deep into your religion for the tat an stuff but I wasnt good enough for the hordes of enemies I had. FIRE AP's need that big weapon, spells dont work well on any smarter than you, and for the most part there were. I think ap's need spellcraft. to conclude your doing a kickass job. Thanks.

Frismund: My favorite PC by far. man we had some good times. and the only reason it took me so long to delete was because of you. Through all my time I've never had an ally that was so cool. I swear man if I knew who you were I'd wanna perma. But alas cheating isnt cool and I hope I run into your characters in the future. Players like you and the immortals keep CF alive. no matter how much the haters say its dead. Thanks for all the looking out you did, I would have con died months past had it not been for you. I'm trying to thank you for all the RP and fun times we had without kissing your ass but......Thank man for everything.

Lornis: Cool character, Your doing a bang up job as Chancellor.

Arrna: You were a great foe, we fought so much and I was always pissed I couldnt kick your ass. I had you beat up like once. Oh yeah, and I used to forget about my controls I'd be a fool to not know that fire healed marans. I knew that but I'd get caught with my grip up, or forget which control I was using. half the time I'd just be walking somewhere and BAM your there with eyes up. Either way what ever control I was using I'd have to bail out if I was fighting you solo. seeing how you kicked ass on the boards I dont feel to bad about losing so much. Your another player CF needs, Keep up the banging characters.

Man I had a lot of interaction, wish I could remember everybody. please post something so I can respond to all that I was cool with.
86897, I'm bummed by this.
Posted by Lornis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I like Satoshi a lot and I was hoping to see you really hit your stride with this character. One of these days I'm going to have to try an AP and see where it gets me. Anyway, great efforts and I was very bummed when you stopped showing up. Good luck!
86909, you really pissed sau off
Posted by SauBognok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I slew you after finally finding u with my ap, and later you bash me with frismund and 6big mobs. I mean heh, its ok. But frismund was 2.2 for getting me there and my assassin prior(who sucked)

After that I never found u alone. I wasn sure if u were skilled but u did ok when I played bognok. Did u spend your time attached to bambi and frismunds hip by the way? Never seen u alone with any chars.

All love guy. Try a arial ap or human ap. Or shat, anything not fort or lander.
86921, RE: you really pissed sau off
Posted by satoshi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was alone quite a lot in my younger days. then the chasm got strong. but I'd vouche for me doing a lot of solo fighting at any stage. and when you say you slew me You slept me and I teleported after an died because I didnt have an oil of sight. but you did the job, liked your character.
86941, liked u too
Posted by sauBognok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just a jealous hater in the fact most if not all my ap's never get any secondary help,even semi compitent
86925, Now I feel really bad
Posted by Mergulla on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Everyime someone I interact with deletes I cringe and have to steel myself to read their goodbyes. I really need to get over feeling so burned by the player base atm!

I actually generally liked Satoshi. I'm surprised you liked the title more than the extra barrier loc edge I gave you. I thought it was pretty cool that you gave me your 50 charge unholy. I was thinking...if I were REALLY evil I'd keep this, but...then I'd feel bad. So I gave it back and of course you lost it right away, but I suppose that was to be expected!

Hope you learned a lot, I spent a lot of time watching you for cool general RP and I will admit I didn't see you doing a lot outside my shrine, so I'd say maybe think about that a little? I like to play off of what my followers are doing in general, esp outside of the shrine. I know other imms are similar, if you're a follower, they're going to watch you to be doing followery stuff.

Good luck on your next, I'm sure I'll see you around the Chasm some time.
86890, We really had some good fights!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Though most of the time I had the upperhand. You REALLY had a way of using the wrong control against me. Fire against Maran is a BAD BAD idea. ;)

You were so lucky though! I looted the wrong weapon 5 times acording to my logs.

Anyways, I enjoyed our last talk after that duel in the high tower. Awesome stuff. A shame you deleted, was a kickass char. :D (First AP at hero?)