Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Frost
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86847
86847, (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Frost
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 15 20:26:12 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Anshamesh perished, never to return.
Race:gnome
Class:druid
Level:46
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:66
86886, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Frost
Posted by Fezzle Freck on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You did level fast. We had our empowerment interview together, and the next time I saw you (the next day) you had gone from like 20 to 47. And were in outlander already. I have the log of our interview if you're interested. You were very serious. After the first chat at Yean my impression was that you had had all of the gnome slaved out of you. I was looking forward to trying to cheer you up, but, alas, another time.

Take care!
Fez-gal
86884, The formal goodbye
Posted by Grobbak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I didn't have any big plans with Anshamesh. I had a couple goals which were achieved.

Firstly, as an IMM it looks like I'm going to be helping out with Outlander. I've helped run a few cabals in the past, but never Sylvan/Outlander. I played 1 outlander mortal, back when the cabal was new. So I wanted to learn and see the outlander cabal from the mortal perspective before I got too heavy into helping run it. Got to see much of the secret outlandery stuff, which is cool and makes me want to play an outlander again.

It was a good chance to rub shoulders with many of the current outlanders and learn what they are all about. I often try to have a mort in the cabals I'm running as it helps me to see how cabal members interact when they think no one is looking. You never know when that sucky guy in your group is really an IMM only pretending to suck. =)

Few goodbyes:

Yean - Thanks for the empowerment. Religion is a little hard for me to follow sometimes, but I think I could do a much better job with another attempt. You were really good with empowerment - even though I ranked like a mad man, I never ran myself out, so thanks for that.

ps, you need a wilderness room in your shrine for neurotic stat watchers like myself. I had the highest wilderness time of any non-ranger in Outlander.

Because it wasn't my mission to be some rwarsome pk machine, I barely interacted with anyone outside of Outlander. Most of you guys seem like a good bunch, and I'll be watching!

Feel free to post, I'll reply.

Druid note: decompose should cost 5 or 10 more mana. I know it has limited application, but it was basically easy button ranking when I could use it.

G.
87047, RE: The formal goodbye
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You're most welcome..you powerranked so fast it was insane! You didn't grasp the religion too well, but sufficient enough to get to full empowerment. The convo about Baldrien now cracks me up :p

And..only one room in my entire shrine area is non wilderness..so I don't know what you're talking about :p
87055, Or...
Posted by Minyar1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually sucking? :) Just kidding G, keep it coming!
86861, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Fr...
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry about your last death on eastern, since it looked like you had just died right before it from a bad teleport or something. Had you kept walking down eastern I would have let you go on your way, but when you came back to the crossroads I figured you were not going to leave me be so I had to go and do the typical lullaby/maledict/fiend thing.

Hope the deletion was more about something else than just dying though, and hope you come back with something else.
86868, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Fr...
Yeah, just rolled up an outie to learn ancient instincts. Delete was a couple days coming. I don't think I'd died to pk for quite awhile before that, I just didn't care about EQ. =)

G.

I'll do a proper good bye when I get a free moment.
86874, i am reminded of the fire ap with glasses
Posted by Jingurzal on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Kasty liked to beat on his followers via that well known fire ap I forget about. Because of you I think I can say that I've been playing a trib with 3druids, two trani outlanders in range with a full moon. I do not remember our fights however or if we did.

86882, RE: i am reminded of the fire ap with glasses
Always interesting fighting one of your own followers. That said, I think we only fought a couple times at the Tree. I never really went out hunting.

G.
86879, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Fr...
Posted by Bezzilan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was hoping for more stuff to send, yours was fun. And good talking to you, interesting.
86883, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Anshamesh the Druid of Fr...
All those notes! I was giving it a break. Had several more verses written, perhaps they will surface sometime.

G.