Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zaximun the Guardian of the Earth
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86742
86742, (RAGE DELETE) [BATTLE] Zaximun the Guardian of the Earth
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Oct 12 18:46:16 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Zaximun perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:82
86743, Sucks to see this
Posted by Smashtroo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but I know you had some really one-sided deaths, so I understand why you might want to rage. My goal right now is to keep pushing on. Hope you find something you like and come back fierce. GLWYN!
86772, RE: Sucks to see this
Posted by Zaximun on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yuh, Zax greet.

Zax have fun smush magi, yuh. Not like have sit in woods all time though. Zax smush not-animal shifter magi real good. Even Lornis cry like girl when Zax roar. Zax smush anyone in Mountains who dare fight. Zax smush most in wilderness who dare fight.

Zax get ass beat like red headed stepchild outside of woods. Nuh like. Life too short hide in bushes. Likes take fight to enemies, always have chance if smart.

I finally got the hang of what I think a savage cloud would talk like, and started to enjoy it. Now I'm going to have a hard time speaking like an intelligent human being with a firm grasp of the english language on my next char. Fulgrum, thanks for the patches. Mardrin, great job as well. Thiefies, I liked you both.

Savage zerker is what I expected it to be, but I still felt as though I would have just rather been playing a giant axe/sword spec when I neared hero for all the damage I was doing, but with the subsequent non-wilderness penalties. Herb was decent, Endure cold rather useless when you're a cloud already.

Zz

86787, RE: Sucks to see this (definitely)
Posted by Fulgrum on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah, durn earlyborn quitter!

Fulgrum really liked having an ally in the weeds for a change. You will be missed, that's for sure.

Fulgrum