Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86483
86483, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Oct 1 22:40:57 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Ecekai perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:150
86654, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Huk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Classy as they come. You were a great adversary and we had some great fights.

GRAH!!
86504, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Ecekai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well this combo was way more powerful then I thought it would be, and just imagine if I had Emperor powers or even War Master Powers, the bull was just toughness too though so I didn't expect him to be gone any time soon.

Obsoab, absolute blast and a bit of refreshment in the empire, I have not played many imperials but you are what I think an imperial should be played like, far too much huggy kissy #### where the sect's are concerned.

Liked a lot of people, only ran into a couple that I just didn't have any taste for at all, and those I tried to avoid. Tried to rock a religion but after going after my imm for the first one hundred hours and being ignored just like with my last char I kind of decided screw that (got a play around character in the works and already have had a great new immteractions, go me!). Anyway, I deleted the Elite because I couldn't put enough time into the char right now with everything going on, the wife and I are closing on our first house on Monday and it's just too much to devote time to a character and I don't like holding a position that there are only so many of, so called it quits.

Everyone keep doing what your doing, the only real beef I have is with the whole fortlander business. And it isn't that it exists (it's completely plausible for a goody outlander to be all buddy with a maran, it's the other way around... the maran's hooking up with goodie outlanders who would kill dwarves or conjurers in the fort given the chance), it is the fact that everyone says it doesn't exist or get's all worked up over it. It is there, deal with it in character by rocking something that can kill them all or just avoid them, simple.

Anyway, thanks for the game, imms and players, it's always a blast, and I hope I finish my move soon so I can devote time to this new creation!

NbM
Chris.

86508, Arial Mace/Spear Gates/???? NT
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
86499, Why did you call Kaskin a Coward? n/t
Posted by Kaskin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdvsad
86569, Because you
Posted by Agotheklay on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Are either to concerned with holding onto some gear you spam desc over

Or

He was taunting you when his matchup was op'd

Or you are ulta cons

I hate ultraconserv

Or he miss telled

Or you have low self esteme

Or you are making this up
Or in coward means courage in ruskiesansbablefish

Why do you need to know, nice last few days of post.

I ggot question, why troll the graveard on some mud? Are you stuck indoors cuz some twelve year old girl steals your mt dew change? Jk. I love your posts man. You type from the heart of a eagle, go merika. Now.

Cheer for me. SseanN
86584, roflcopters. n/t
Posted by Kaskin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sdfa
86498, Killer character.
Posted by Dream Reaper on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And you were decent to my lowbie which just blew my mind. Especially when you power ranked me for my familiar. Too bad it was Imp.
86583, I loved the imp. Tanked greatly.
Posted by Adrigon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope you didn't delete over it. It's pretty key to have a familiar with a tanking ability if you want to kill mobs and keep your servitors happy.

I liked Ecekai. We had some interactions and you were competent but not arrogant like so many others.
86497, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I dealth with you with a couple lowby thieves. You started out pretty pompous. but I grew to like you later on. Good character, looking forward to your next.
86491, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by Tangni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked our one on one fights we had, a few close ones that could have gone either way, a blowout win for each of us, but overall I knew when I faced you I had to bring my A game. and if you were wondering, the fight in arial city I held back on prot evil/prot ethos not by choice, I was chasing Lirad around in the air, but he landed as soon as I flew up, I had prepped up so I saw you in Arial City while looking for him, and I was like why let these preps go to waste. but because I was out. But that only made the fight more interesting, I think the tick shortly after I killed you, I reverted down to 100 hp, then bled down to 80, shifted to crag soarer and had to heal up to live. Very good fights with a strong char. And kudos for keeping all the trash talking IC and never going outside of Sunwarden vs Imperial, made it a lot of fun. I could always find a good fight when you were on. GLWYN
86489, Aaw, I was looking forward to some interesting fights!
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You seemed to have the potential to become a real powerhouse. Never fought you after you heroed. :(
86485, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Ecekai Strayfeathers the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
Posted by behemothpriest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is really disappointing. You were surprising powerful.