Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86332
86332, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Sep 26 20:17:29 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Ailinilia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:494
90440, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Ailinilia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey all,

Sorry for going away all silent and all. Life got crazy unexpectedly and I have just now even come to look at the forum. Thanks to all for the wonderful times we had. Ailinilia was the first healer I played and she was a lot of fun.

Padwei you were the best. Thanks for playing the mother hen to my constant self-doubt.

Lortas, you were with me through my entire life. Great times....the clueless leading the clueless

Thendrell, my big brother....nothing better than following you around the lands.

Sarien, well, "love triangle" was fun.

Ahtieli, I enjoyed our interesting conversations. I could feel the light wanting to burn through the darkness.

To all the rest, thanks for everything.
90447, i need to know...actually female or super good rper? nt
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
90573, RE: i need to know...actually female or super good rper...
Posted by Ailinilia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd say supper good rper. Ailinilia was my first female character. In real life, I'm a happily married male. Nice thing about female healers is that the macho boys are less likely to kill you.
90459, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by thendrell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had good times, lots of them as I recall. Was cause of you I was able to explore and learn a lot of areas which served me well with other characters. Nice to see you return to the forums, I really did like this character and nice to see a come back post. Should have gotten this premium, I was going to get it when my latest age died as I was always curious about a few things concerning Ailinilia but I guess now the chance is gone.

That will teach me to procrastinate.
86355, Shame on you for fading away like that
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were my favorite palindrome .. I mean friend!

Good luck with everything and see you with the next!
86353, Farewell
Posted by thendrell on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were a great character and I always enjoyed our interactions. Shame to see it end like this, but I suppose the spark is hard to keep when you outlive all your friends.
86349, I just LOVED haning with you, PKing, RPing whatever...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... a real shame to see you go like this. Awesome char, just awesome!

RL that got you? :(
86342, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Castiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for interaction! I really liked you!
86340, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Balten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You will forever be the ideal Cardinal in my eyes.

We only had the chance to talk a few times, but they were great talks. I wish I could have known you when you were still really into the game. Thanks for the induction. Easily the greatest induction talk ever.

I hope we run into each other again one day.

Balten
86337, Ah poop. You were one of Aeinrez's best friends. NT
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
86336, Real life or did you get bored?
seemed like you were getting bored even while lortas was alive. Hope someone picks up the pbf.
86356, Best interaction-
Ail: Dont call me Lady
Lortas: What should I call you then.
-time passes-
Ail opens her mouth then stops.
-time passes-
Ail: How about Lin?
86333, RE: (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Ailinilia Misericorde the Priestess of the Archon, Acolyte of the Golden Sun
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked you a lot.