Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zwagwooplia the Communer of Diseases
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86157
86157, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zwagwooplia the Communer of Diseases
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 22 14:47:52 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Zwagwooplia perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:shaman
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:66
86181, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zwagwooplia the Communer of Diseases
Posted by Laugher. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This is what happens when you take people hunting then kill them on the hunt, loot people, annoy people constantly attacking them over and over, multi-kill them, and just flat out be a ass. I'm glad your gone, got a taste of your own medicine and I was waiting for it, and I knew you'd bail the first second you got looted - its always the people who dish out "I'm a big asshole." and do all the crappiest of stuff they can think of to players who are the first ones to spam, delete delete when someone gets even.

Make another character, suck it up, and don't play like a giant asshole and maybe you won't get fulled.
86168, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zwagwooplia the Communer of Diseases
Posted by grmjs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
thanks for the ranking/tanking dude.
86165, Goodbyes
Posted by Zwagwooplia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had fun till I got full looted by an asshole that full looted some other people I know. The game just isn't worth it anymore the numbers are so low it isn't even fun half the time. I just decided to call it quits for good, thank Zam for his full loots for that.
86179, Some advice.
Posted by Odrirg on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've been playing on and off for...what, 13 years or so now?

Let me share with you something that has helped keep me playing.

And, interestingly enough, it's something I learned playing Golf.

And it's true in almost every facet of life.

"If you can't have fun when you are losing, you shouldn't be playing."

It's a game, it's supposed to be fun. When it's not, don't play.

That's all fine and good.

But, if it's "not fun" only because you aren't "winning"...you need to take a look at how you derive enjoyment.

I can understand a delete because of a full loot. Everyone rages now and then, me included.

But to quit a game altogether because of it? Wow.

No serious offense meant, but I call weaksauce on that.

Seriously, people need a thicker skin.

I've had characters who have been full looted more times than a significant portion of the playerbase has died total..across all their characters. It's part of the game. It gives the game consequence.

I would hate cf to turn into the Wow...dieing only sucks because you are a ghost until you run back to your corpse, then nothing bad has happened at all.

86187, Big cosign
Posted by arr tee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zwagwooplia? That name sure is... uh.. complicated?
86202, But it's easy to say.
Posted by Kaskin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not very Dark-elfy to me, but easy to say.
86188, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Mordrandor on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I guess that explains why you attacked me and why you kept hanging around the cursed forest. It's been a while - I forgot drow could be Outlanders.
86192, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by LOL on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This has got to be the funniest #### posted around here in a while. I heard more then one story about you multikilling and full looting.

And you know, I'm one of the people open to the idea that those kinds of things shouldn't be frowned upon.

But christ, you look like a little bitch when you make a post like that after doing it over the entire life of the character yourself.

At least Rogue can handle a full loot when someone gets their own back.
86161, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Zwagwooplia the Communer of Diseases
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thank you for wasting my time. :)

Out of curiosity...when you said you'd accidentally lost your bracelet bartering with a healer: was that the truth, or did you just want me to get you a bracelet?
86164, nah it was the truth, thanks for the offer bro n/t
Posted by zwagwooplia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
86166, RE: nah it was the truth, thanks for the offer bro n/t
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The "wasting my time" comment came off harsher than I intended. I just hate it when I interview and induct someone, then they delete one day later.