Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86129
86129, (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Sep 21 11:14:38 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Udosa perished, never to return.
Race:felar
Class:assassin
Level:30
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90
86238, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by Maxon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh level-sitting at convenient range with well-suited for this race/class combo chump is gone. Good riddance.

Some of your RP after you failed to catch up (which happened pretty much every time):

Udosa tells you 'you are very pathetic, and very cowardly'
Udosa tells you 'again, you are very pathetic. '
Udosa tells you 'i am so tired of all you stupid ####s telling me I was given ####. knowing good damn well i went through your group of three. Shut the fuc
k UP before i leave you with nothing'
Udosa tells you 'always the excuses of the pathetic.'
Udosa tells you 'always know that you are worthless, and one day you will not be able to run from me'
Udosa tells you 'now go away'
86182, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by Laugher. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, you needed to rage out too - another one of those douche multi-killin, looting, douchebag spammers, who have nothing better to do than collect the best #### they can from hero corpses and level hug for pks, go you. Glad your gone.
86209, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by Udosa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Yeah, you needed to rage out too - another one of those
>douche multi-killin, looting, douchebag spammers, who have
>nothing better to do than collect the best #### they can from
>hero corpses and level hug for pks, go you. Glad your gone.

You are a complete moron, and nothing you said was right at all. This is what's wrong with the people in this game, it's pathetic. I didn't loot anything from corpses. I made corpses by myself, and no group. I didn't fully loot anyone. You're just someone who is seriously horrible, and you got destroyed by someone who's trying out a felar assassin.

Take from hero corpses? Got you're a moron. Know what you speak of before you open your mouth.
86212, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That said, once you lost your awesome kit you got a lot less annoying.
Of course it was pretty easy to level out of your range. Did it with like three characters in fact.
86215, Your argument is what?
Once I lost my kit, I got alot less annoying? I swear, the people who play this game are morons. My 25/25 hit and dam was an awesome kit? I dont even know how many I killed. I got bored with the character. It was boring, plain and simple. Do I care what happened to those I destroyed? Did I fully loot anyone? No! I leveled and gained by myself. No groups. I attacked groups of 3.

You know what, I dont care. It's just typical of the "type" of people who play this game. There's always an excuse. To the imm who chimmed in with his comment is not warrant, and probably mad because I killed him, too.

yes, my overpowered 25/25 hit and dam roll with the basic armor I gathered from the diku page. Getting a few dragon pieces.

Like I said, morons.
86216, You just claimed you PKed Nep. You realize that?
Posted by Java on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He's better than you at this game. And pretty much everyone else. You didn't kill him.

I love how you caim to be annoyed at people making excuses. I just responded to a post of yours with a massive LIST of excuses.

Nep is a lot of things, but he doesn't typically lie about characters just for the sake of lying about them.

PS. Hit/dam aren't the only things that matter in equipment, by a LOOONG shot.
86217, RE: You just claimed you PKed Nep. You realize that?
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>He's better than you at this game. And pretty much everyone
>else. You didn't kill him.

To be fair, I don't play as much as I used to, and I'm not what I used to be. I take my share of deaths.

But to the best of my knowledge I've never been PKed by this guy.
86224, RE: You just claimed you PKed Nep. You realize that?
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nep being better than the rest of us - and he is - doesn't mean he's unkillable. I've killed many of his more famous chars and I'm obviously not as good as he is. Every dog has his day...
86225, RE: You just claimed you PKed Nep. You realize that?
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't think I've ever killed one that I know of.

Though, I only know like...three of his characters.
86232, Guamel was an asshole...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...in a good way though. Other than the full-looting, I kinda liked that char. He was what an archenemy should be.

Remember that time you killed me on Eastern and the game crashed literally the next second? Ah, scion shifters. How I miss you. And Cabdru and Vandrylon. Those two were a bucket of laughs.
86236, RE: Guamel was an asshole...
Posted by Graatch on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Heh, I haven't thought of Guamel in a long time. Was that who I killed Cabdru with? I thought it was a giant race char. Huh. I honestly don't remember.

Who were you? I'm sorry I forget these things!
86285, Ulzammon. Hyena/Armadillo. NT
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
NT
86233, You whinned just as much when you couldn't catch me.
Posted by dwimmerling on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It was the combination of a decent damage roll and progging gear, and I think you know that.

Care to address the level sitting spammurder charge?

Goodies didn't even like your character from what I could tell.
86266, Like I said, You dont know Jack s--t
>It was the combination of a decent damage roll and progging
>gear, and I think you know that.
>
>Care to address the level sitting spammurder charge?
>
>Goodies didn't even like your character from what I could
>tell.

You dont know anything, and none of you really do. You assume to much, when you know nothing. I never had any progging gear at all with Udosa. LEVEL sitting Spammurder Charge? Really? See the first sentence, you are a moron.

Also, to the one who said it's alot more than 25/25 hit and dam roll. Not at that level it's not. An assassin at low levels is pretty good. Dont sit there and theory fight me with you can get preps, and it's so much more. Shut up. I'm so tired of hearing theory fights from morons who actually dont know as much as they think.
86274, RE: Like I said, You dont know Jack s--t

>You dont know anything, and none of you really do. You assume
>to much, when you know nothing. I never had any progging gear
>at all with Udosa.

Really? Because that's not what the logs say. :P

>I'm so
>tired of hearing theory fights from morons who actually dont
>know as much as they think.

Me too! I hate it when people, for example, complain about facets of hero PK when they never level past 30. Damn theory fighters.
86218, RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Udosa the Ogoshi
Posted by Jasmu3000 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Haha. You totally rp'd yourself. You did seem to chill out a bit when I quasi-rp'd at you though. Try valium.
86213, Eh, that's not completely fair.
It's less full looting uninvolved corpses and more begging high level Fort for gear.

Whether or not you consider that better, I don't know. I do, but not by a lot.