Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Castiel the Grand Master of Artistry
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=86027
86027, (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Castiel the Grand Master of Artistry
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wed Sep 16 02:56:54 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Castiel perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:245
86071, Goodbyes
Posted by Castiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My engrish is bad so I'll try to be brief.

It was my first Fortress and second hero bard, first was Irralath.

I had really nice background story for him, I even got 1500 immXP for it :) But afterward I just have no time to continue the story, and lack all interest with role after Corrlaan moved to dormant.

Friends.

Arrna - awesome leader, fearsome warrior. I'm still remember our game stone/scissor/paper to take Grishtuk. It was fun to have you around.

Humbert/Elenia - Well man, you was my best friend! I'm really liked to help you with potions and blood ;)

Lornkanamas - Pillar of the Fortress! Awesome RP and skill as healer, keep it up.

Dupmasione - Simple the best paladin I had ever met. Deadly as ####, brillian RP. I was shocked that you stayed squire for soo long. From my side you must be Captain long ago.

Nyshvaar - great char. First time we met, you was trib but after some mess there you came to the Fort. I was swaying Arrna to accept you!

Dargin - friends Dargy and Casty. I loved to roll around with you, sad that you deleted so fast.

Eleazer - Good friend, but I'm still do not know why Arrna booted you and why you denied. Anyway, nice show on Balator, you killed two imperials before I run from Palace :)

Enemies.

Well, I fought a lot but dont remember many enemies.

Ahtieli - man you are clever and creative as ####! That time when you summoned me from healer in Voralian when I was scourged and out of moves, it was brilliant! Keep on!

I'm pretty sure I forget someone, feel free to post something for me :)

86072, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good char. Rest well.

And I did not delete fast, I had more hours than you and was two deaths before con-death :)
86103, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Lorn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Glad to have interacted with you and loved your poems!
86144, I really liked Castiel.
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sometimes, you felt somewhat new to the class, other times, you seemed really skilled. :D Anyways, you were a good friend and allie and I had tons of fun around you. I was really saddned when you started loging less and less. I hope you get more time and return to CF eventually.

See you in the fields!
86146, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by HumbertElenia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey!

Oh man so sad you deleted. Was looking forward to playing with (fighting against) you (: Good luck with your next and don't let your Engrish stop you from trying!
86147, Was Humbert married? ---> Kalisda Elenia ~
Posted by Magus_Guest on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
86152, That's confusing...
Posted by Humbert. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Humbert Holdfast was married to Arrna Firestorm - consequently Arrna Holdfast.

Elenia is a separate character I played that didn't turn out too well characterwise.

Both characters interacted with Castiel. Hence the handle including both...

Kalisda just stole my char's name for her lastname :P
86153, RE: That's confusing...
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Elenia must be like the name smith for elves, since I just came up with some role for the character that had some random names from which the character's was derived. Actually, probably did see the character at one point and the name stuck in my head, though when I wrote it I was not entirely sure if it had been used by a player or mob. And then after it was set, I laughed, cause I saw the thread for Elenia come up. At least Elenia was an elf, sort of makes sense in a tenuous way given kalisda is half elven.
Curse my inability to think of a good last name!
86148, RE: Goodbyes
Posted by Castiel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have char up&running and I'm sure that you can track me easily :)