Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [FORTRESS] Haidoril Jaegoph the Ardent Flame of Hope, Elder of the Fortress
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85998
85998, (AUTO) [FORTRESS] Haidoril Jaegoph the Ardent Flame of Hope, Elder of the Fortress
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Sep 15 08:36:57 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Haidoril perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:302
86034, *sigh*
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were the longest running follower I had, and definitely one of the
best. I wasn't sure if you'd be willing to stick it out after drawing from
the deck of fate, but I'm glad you did. You ended up being one of her
best friends, company only shared previously by Zandrumial and Arvam.

I think I touched on it at one of our last interactions, but Iunna absolutely
looked up to you as something she could never be - a lightwalker.

And of course, running around with you as Padwei was fun too. :)

Good luck with life, I hope everything's going well.

Your song:
Lily Allen, Him
86338, RE: *sigh*
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey, thanks. Life definitely caught up here. I had to spend a week in the field with no CF and then virtually went straight to the states for a month. Knew it would happen eventually but I had a pretty good run. Thanks for all your time! I had a blast with you, definitely my funnest character. I rolled Haidoril to kill some time between finishing school and starting a job but kept on going after the job started.

Thanks to all the characters that made it fun. Had some good folks in the fort from time to time and some fun enemies. The Zizzle/Orc combination was particularly fun back in the day. I tried to play as honorable of a Paladin as I could while still being a Maran. Thanks for giving me a shot at Marshall for a while there Baer, I knew you thought I erred on the side of Paladin a little too much but I'm glad we could still get along.

Thanks guys! Can't see myself having time to be back in the fields soon but you never know.
86000, And there goes the only one older than me in the fort....
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... I really liked what I've seen of Haidoril, both as a ally and enemy. A real shame that you were so rarely online the last six months or so. ;) A shame to see you auto. But really, you should have deleted when you realized you wouldn't get back into it...

I hope you're playing something else, cool, or you get less busy RL and get back to CF.
86339, RE: And there goes the only one older than me in the fort....
Posted by Haidoril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well I didn't delete because I didn't want to but RL stopped me from logging in for too long. Too bad but that's the way it goes. Who did I come up against as an enemy?
86362, I'll tell you once Arrna is dead. :D And it was more than 1 of my chars, three I think, maybe 4. heh n/t
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
85999, Wow... how did allow that last name? nt
Posted by stunna1 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
86017, shh ya jagoff
Posted by quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt