Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectSerious internet problems:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85718
85718, Serious internet problems:
Posted by Quird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Won't be able to connect to play until an engineer is able to come out to me, it's been 5 days already and he hasn't even picked up his phone to make the appointment. Unsure when I'll be able to connect reliably again, but the company assured me by next Friday. Looks unlikely but we'll see how it goes.

People looking for induction, I'll have to drop my leader position anyway if I can't get anything fixed soon enough to occupy it. In the mean time, seek out Tangni and Sulye for approval and if you can persuade them - they can induct you.

People following the quest I set up, keep looking out for where to get x,y,z, and be ready to get it at a later date. I've got counts for some of the people involved already, and the top two prizes won't be getting old! See you soon, Quird
85970, Update: Engineer has been and gone. Good2go
Internet is accessable! Will be putting in some serious time to rectify things. See you online guys
85971, Your thingies are in
Posted by Rayihn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Give 'em a go.
85978, Thanks very much
I'll be show casing them in an organised do, Outlanders have a note for it. Time to be excited!
85974, Damn
Posted by Dead0rc on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing pretty soon
85873, Hurry back.
Posted by A tree-hugger. on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your presence is sorely missed!
85878, RE: Hurry back.
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously. Nightreaver needs to unload some flowers.
85719, RE: Serious internet problems:
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Public library dude. Or find someplace with free wifi.
85720, Doesn't mesh well with my routine...
But I'll see what I can do. Have to work out of town for a few days next week, but when I'm back I'll see if I can steal some internet to get things up and running.