Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectKzardr Deleted.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85684
85684, Kzardr Deleted.
Posted by Kzardr on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yean - Thanks for everything.

Nep - Please, fix bugs and listen my suggestions. Do something with the avoid syntax and other things.
85760, Nobody got on my nerves as bad as you.
Posted by Bambizlo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Seriously, every single good staff I had you snagged with skills I've never seen before, that was so frustrating heh. I had a lot of fun fighting you though and trying to get them back. That champions stance is a pain in the arse considering you wouldn't budge from it no matter what, That mixed with that avoidance ability made you a tough foe to actually kill. GLWTN
85755, Thank you for all the fun fights! n/t
Posted by Drustrui on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
85751, RE: Kzardr Deleted.
Posted by Arianzae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made me wish there was an edge that countered that paladin detect evil skill.
85733, RE: Kzardr Deleted.
Posted by Yean on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My pleasure. You had pretty basic no frills rp, but I liked what I saw and thought you did a great job. Keep at it.
85717, RE: Kzardr Deleted.
Posted by Balten on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thought you were a pretty upstanding, tough paladin. Good luck with your next.

85700, Sorry to see you gone
Posted by Kalisda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed how you were around a lot during my usual play times. Knew that eventually you would find me and we would have our usual match of me trying to land sleep, failing, and fleeing to quaff or fiend you just to get you away from me. Was always fun, even though I knew I really didn't have much chance of beating you, and I figured you knew I probably wasn't going to go all out enough to get myself killed. So it was sort of an inevitable stale mate, but you went along and did it anyway.
When there are not many heroes around its nice to see one willing to mix it up with you just for fun. Thanks for that.
85699, Classy char!
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed some of our philosophical battles. Also, you returning gear to me was beyond expectation. Thank you. I almost felt badly taking it back.
85692, Bah!
Posted by Grumbol on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Liked the character, I definately got the monkish vibe, and you were always in character. It's a shame that monks seem to be gimped compared to the two original specs, and the polearm/staff ones seem even worse. Well the Fort will definately miss you, and I'll have noone to make fun of for forgetting their weapons. GLWYN.
85691, Saw the log on dios...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... Was it a full loot that did it?

Anyways, as a player I liked Kzardr. Arrna however, respected Kzardr but you and her were SO very different. Anyways a good char and I had some fun runing around with you. :D

Hope you come back with something cool again!
85690, I really disliked this character
Posted by Beib on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
On a purely RP level. I tried pretty hard to come up with RP reasons not to rob you all the time but it was really tough and in the end I gave up. I hope I wasn't too much of a griefer for you. I felt even worse about stealing from you once I heard you wouldn't even be trying to catch/kill me.
85693, RE: I really disliked this character
Posted by hanstian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
bugs??

you avoided abd dodged all spells, and all attacks most of the time, and when you was gushing, you always worded..

to me you seemed to do fine,
85694, RE: I really disliked this character
Posted by hanstian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
actually i dont think monks should be tougher than they are, if i diddent prep to teech aginst you, i would lose... anoying to fight a monk
85686, Spill it, man
Posted by Spoon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can you give more than this? How was dwarf monk? I would love to hear your prespective on Monk and the skills.
85687, He was half-drow actually n/t
Posted by Dervish on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt