Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tanpolhin Duckbill a Deckhand to the Maiden, Enforcer of Dagdan, Imperial Shadow Lord
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=85078
85078, (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tanpolhin Duckbill a Deckhand to the Maiden, Enforcer of Dagdan, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 23 23:16:51 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Great Evil
on the Theran calendar Tanpolhin perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:173
85138, I liked you.
Posted by Keaghiji on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I knew you were going to get Shadow Lord, I sucked something awful and Tarleton liked you and his vote counted more than Ithe and Gzurweeg's did apparently. So instead of waiting for the verdict, I just deleted and let you have it.

Its unfortunate that you deleted so early though. :(
85132, Drat!
Posted by Durble on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had plans for us. Evvvvvvvil plans. Aw heck.
85120, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tanpolhin Duckbill a Deckhand to the Maiden, Enforcer of Dagdan, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hope you clued in the rest of the Shadow Sect to your gold spot before you deleted. :)
85089, RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Tanpolhin Duckbill a Deckhand to the Maiden, Enforcer of Dagdan, Imperial Shadow Lord
Posted by Enlilt on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
WEAK!!!!! I really enjoyed Tampon. This was a well played character, damn you.
85118, Me birdy blaggard
Posted by Romala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never got to know Tanpolhin as much as I would have liked, but I thought you were a great character and was hoping to have lots of swashbuckling adventures. Good luck with your next character.