Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Tauros the Elder Changeling, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84999
84999, (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Tauros the Elder Changeling, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 22 01:49:51 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 22nd of the Month of the Heat
on the Theran calendar Tauros perished, never to return.
Race:half-drow
Class:shapeshifter
Level:46
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:71
85039, Talk less #### next time.
Posted by Merothmos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I guess you can join Tribs even if you've attacked people in protected cities before, just so long as you don't get caught, right?
85064, RE: Talk less #### next time.
Posted by Enbuergo2 on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>And I guess you can join Tribs even if you've attacked people in protected cities before, just so long as you don't get caught, right?

Just like you can stay in Fort while breaking the current no attacking in cities rule?

Glass houses and all.

85081, Pretty much.
The note from Arrna came out after all of that #### between myself and Tauros. I haven't attacked anyone in town since, so thank you for participating!
85082, Eh.
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Breaking a current policy of cabal leadership != doing something that is always and forever a violation of cabal dogma.

I'm just saying.
85066, RE: Talk less #### next time.
Posted by Tauros on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's called autoassisting your group. Next time don't attack people in town to begin with if your a fortling when you have a no attack treaty with the spire, and for the record I defended your obviously overgeared corpse for a level 24 assassin. So why don't you try to be obnoxious somewhere else and quit flaming on forums for deaths that were your own fault.
85080, Heh.
This was before Arrna sent me some note about an no-attack treaty with the Spire. And Xaroth fulled me and returned my gear piece by piece, you did jack ####.