Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Gosh, Neltouda I forgot!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84804&mesg_id=84920
84920, RE: Gosh, Neltouda I forgot!
Posted by Neltouda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Honestly, I had no intentions of giving you the harp. I didn't think for a second that you'd win the vote. It seemed like as Calb that the Nexus kids didn't like you. They were always worried about Calb, thinking you were crazy etc. Then... you win. So I'm thinking, oh gosh, I guess I have to give it to him. So, I send you on another quest (mind you a small one) to get the supplies to make it. I was sort of happy you ate a death from that, as that makes it a good quest. So I get this fantastic harp all fixed up pretty for you, and what do you do? You complain! If I recall correctly, it was only a sigh, but that was complaint enough to get me all stormy. I should have let you eat another death just for that. Alas. I'm glad you figured out that it wasn't just a hunk of obsidian.

As for Kyaltaru and Calb... man. It was always so great to bounce RP off of you, being that we were polar opposites. I liked that we didn't have a loving hand holding type of relationship. Some of the fighting stuff we did would have me cracking up for hours. We rolled so hard sometimes it was just craziness. Then there were the times where you'd want to do something really stupid, and I'm thinking to myself... well if you want to die go ahead, but I'll be in Hillcrest... and then try to talk you out of it. I remember you wanting to roll into the village at the destructor while they were four deep and me just sitting down and saying no way. Good times!

To everyone else as per my thoughts of Kyaltaru, Please excuse my husband.