Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84804&mesg_id=84848
84848, RE: Kyaltaru is dead and gone, thanks for all the fun.
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thanks for taking an interest in the dead twin thing! I thought it added an interesting dimension to our characters relationships that you would tell me that you were going to save my bro with magic.

I definately saw an increase in your skill/toughness from when you first hit hero range till you deleted. You got Waaaay tougher. Well done for that. You really must've got the hang of your character because I don't think I got you once towards the end where you got me a few times.

I would get a little frustrated at the end when I'd get slept by you or oughilla and I make light of bards fleeing and sleeping despite my character being designed around a particular skill set. But, it is only because I felt you could throw down just as well if you just fought and distorted etc... That's a nasty song against warriors, it really hampers the class and makes you bards nearly impossible. It kind of got to the point where I felt a need to thirst at the end if I saw you coming just to avoid getting slept, which isn't always the best option.

Anyways, fantastic job with Kyaltaru. I really thought he was an outstanding character. GLWYN.