Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectKyaltaru....you should have come over to the darkside.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84804&mesg_id=84846
84846, Kyaltaru....you should have come over to the darkside.
Posted by Lornis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I definitely saw that death as a way to torment someone mentally and not just physically. It became a part of my RP with you. Granted, you made it easy for me because I really wanted you dead ooc, but IC Lornis also didn't like you and wanted to torment you in any way possible. You were a challenge to kill as all bards are for me because my major forms aren't fast enough to stop the "flee and return" tactics. For the most part I think you were well played, but I'm never happy about pit sitters, and you did that to me a few times.

Anyway, I as a player was going down a track for a bit that I didn't want to go down, Merg called me on it. I'm not going that way, although I think the perception of one of our last talks might have been that way. The one where I was calling you an oathbreaker. That honestly was purely IC and it was because Lornis wanted to torment you very badly and honestly didn't care at all about the deal we had made. I also knew you would never really be able to uphold it.

PS - I think Daurwyn was right about the CE thing. There were a number of times that chaos tipped and instead of going after outlanders, you came after me. At least, that was my perception. One in particular when you raided the chasm. I'm not saying it was completely wrong, just frustrating for me as a player when I'm running from the goodie squad and have to deal with a nexan bard when it feels like there is no way good isn't tipping.

I had a lot of fun with our jesting and RP between each other. Great job! Anyway, well played and we will see what is next.