Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI was pissed off at Kegren.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84804&mesg_id=84822
84822, I was pissed off at Kegren.
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You kept saying it was one on one with the Orc and to stay out.. yet Kegren attacked me in Galadon before the Orc ever came and then the Orc jumped in. And it's not rocket science that I area attack, and you just walked in the room making me not be able to fight, I figured you would flee and not just stand there. I never initiated it, and then got jumped by you for talking about fair fights and I was just defending myself. It pissed me off.. and the only reason it did was because you were defending a random character that has been grouped with evil and killed more neutrals than evils from what I've seen lately, and you just couldn't understand that I was saying that to you IC.

But yeah, it pissed me off that people like that just get away with terrible ####. And I did take it a little OOC... I am really good about not doing that on ANY of my characters, that was one of only two times in 580+ hours... so sorry.

Other then that yeah, we had some cool fights and generally awesome times and I really liked Arrna, so don't take it personal and I hope to be fighting you with my next.