Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tyraniel the Warden of the Winds
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84778
84778, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Tyraniel the Warden of the Winds
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 17 13:15:43 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 9th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Tyraniel perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:ranger
Level:45
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:159
84779, Fun distraction but the semester's starting
Posted by Tyraniel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
And I haven't even updated the syllabi yet. First character in about a year I think. I wanted to see if you could still play this game solo and the answer is, you certainly can but it's a bit slower. I didn't rank with a single person save one aborted time with a druid that I fled from before the one and only kill. So all the exp was earned alone.

Elven hunters are surprisingly survivable in a lot of situations and I often hunted mobs that were 'Hooded' with relative ease.

Not a lot of good-byes because I did so much traveling alone but had some good fights that I won and some good ones I lost. I didn't keep track but I think I came out about even in the pk arena. Quird and Sulye, keep up the good work with the young'uns and someone needs to name either Tangni or Zaireh as Sunwarden.

Imms, thanks for keeping the game afloat and interesting for all these years. But it's time for another extended hiatus by me because of teaching.

Oh yeah, Outlander isn't nearly as much fun without Imms like Lyristeon, Innis and Amaranthe participating. You guys really need to recruit someone if you want to keep if fun.

Have fun in there!

-Trouble
84787, RE: Fun distraction but the semester's starting
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked that you brought some levity to the cb channel.