Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Becalbray Burntfeather the Unholy Bishop, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84733
84733, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Becalbray Burntfeather the Unholy Bishop, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sun Aug 16 13:19:17 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Becalbray perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:anti-paladin
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:166
84852, We meshed well together, I miss you friend nt
Posted by Sau on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
nt
84747, Tribunal is dead
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry for being negative, I'll snap out of this eventually and will recruit appropriately, but with you and Laugash gone, it's dead. So obviously you will be missed.
84748, RE: Tribunal is dead
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, I regret posting this a bit. We'll pick ourselves up, but this is frustrating.
84770, RE: Tribunal is dead
Posted by laugash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
sry artenno, made the char to help tribunal because they were constantly being ganged down. I would like to say i put a screetching halt to that literally. After that it became holy crap I am bored. I would have liked to be more offensive but the char just didnt seem all that tough to me as far as warriors were concerned. h2h is a good spec, but heh, not my cup of tea as far as pkilling :)
Also with laugash when i was around 70 or so hours i started practicing my new skill entwine. did an entwine stun on a mob, walked to next, but it never unwrapped. After that whenever I entwined it was either 0 tick even with being 1v1 and fighting etc, or no tick. It never showed up on my affects list as having entwine. I prayed about it repeatedly no answer. had it in my role, wrote notes, at about 230 hours I finally got a response and it was from a pray that wasnt really all that nice.
imm said he would post it on bug board for other imms to look at since I cant. I can post on other boards, but never could on bug board.
didnt happen, but few days later it started showing up after a crash on my affects list again, and actually started working. It was a bit depressing having to wait alll that freakin time for it to be fixed / fix itself / even have imms respond.
during that time really lost sight of my rp too. really didnt wanna go after twist, noone was interested in my fela absolute worship of magic and speaking with me -he was stupidly demented and fanatical about it-
overall wasnt even interested in it anymore. logging on was like meh, so decided to up and delete him. sry dont do same cabals back to back though man.
empire is really kickin it up now and no, not one of them, but you will be having alot of allies at least and help if needed to go that route :)

becalbray you were doing awsumn, and yeah it does suck alot when people can gang you down, and get wiz echoes for it and taking your unholy weapon, and ya dont get anything for sticking it out against odds and being something successful on your own. know things like that wore you out pretty badly.
i liked ya man, sorry didnt get ya hero too x.x and later