Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [SCION] Ezranil Ran'jil the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84700
84700, (DELETED) [SCION] Ezranil Ran'jil the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 15 16:52:59 2009

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 32nd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Ezranil perished, never to return.
Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:290
84754, I thought you were a neat character.
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We kind of had an odd relationship but we had some pretty good fights. Kind of sucks with you usually always being an underdog, but I thought you did pretty well for yourself considering that. Good luck with your next.
84746, That sucks...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... You were a good foe. Had fun the fights we had early on 1vs1. After that it was mostly gang vs 1 or 1 vs gang, and a few gang vs gang. ;) Anyways, hope you return with something cool soon again!
84749, You are overly positive
Posted by Dwoggurd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
At some point, if you are overly positive about anything, your words will lose any weight because they will not reflect the reality.
Need to find the right balance here.
84756, lulz, he's like the mortal version of daevryn. (nt)
Posted by Rhayldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntntntnt
84781, Because I'm overly positive? :P (n/t)
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I swear you ####ers are crazy sometimes!
84783, Only HIV
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sharing needles with Krilcov and Narev
84757, There really ain't many chars that has ever rubbed me the wrong way....
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
... But there is one, once, with one of my previous chars. Almost ended up with a flame war. So, I say what I mean.
84764, Arrna is right on all counts.
Posted by Lornis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good foe to many and a good ally to your allies. You were skilled and not afraid to mix it up. I am very unhappy to see this, but in some ways relieved because you just stopped showing up completely. When a char goes from being a constant presence to not being around at all without word of what happened it makes me think new char or something not good happened. I hope it was the first and that you are enjoying that opportunity. I just am frustrated that you missed the one that was there with Ezranil.
84780, Vacation is over :(
Posted by Cerunnir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I start my final year of information technology studies now, and I have to give it my full focus. Nothing bad happened, nor did I make another character. You where fun to go about with, suitably suicidal without being stupily so. :)