Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kronn the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84629
84629, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Kronn the Warrior of the Gauntlet, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Aug 14 15:18:25 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Kronn perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:33
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:31
84631, Should have gone axes.
Posted by Kronn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I hate flail/whips too boring.

I hate more when enemies offer to return the things I lost, just smacks of OOC even if it is a nice gesture. If you're going to do that drop some things on the ground for when the guy returns. That's just my opinion.

I SOOOOOOOOO was trying to figure that ####ing ring out too. Losing it was losing the character.

Anyway. I was fast losing intrest in Kronn.

No complaints except for how Meyflair talks to people.

Thanks all.
84635, I'm just on the dwarf warrior advice roll...
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've had two dwarf warrior flail specs. I think they are great! Joo crazy! Strip is just crazy ownage in the mid ranks - and eyejab is not far behind. Sure, you can't make use of entwine very well yet - but who cares. Now that they hae bludgeon to help you rank... man... I'd take that just as quickly as I'd take axes.
84638, I never missed an Entwine IN PK.
I just didn't like the feel of the skill.
84643, Entwine, to me, is less valuable at low levels.
Posted by Stunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Because many times I'd rather just bash or trip and get 2+ rounds wielding two weapons than to go two rounds with no main hand weapon. And you have to deal with the awkwardness that is YOUR WEAPON IS ENTWINED TOO TIGHTLY AROUND THEM!
84649, RE: Should have gone axes.
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Bah! That's all I'll say on the character. It's extremely frustrating to try very hard to recruit into an empty cabal, including countless hours interviewing and RP'ing, put in effort making sure everyone is having a good time, has all the right tools, etc. and then watch chain deleting threads. Domminus into Kronn into who else now?

What can be done about it? Nothing really. Just does not make it any less frusrtating from my perspective.

I really look forward to some "Shalsad minus full-looting" types to make themselves part of Tribunal one of these days. Up for a challenge, go Tribunal.

P.S.: I hope this does not cross any OOC/IC boundaries.

P.S.2.: I liked Kronn.

P.S.3.: Nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein nein!!!
84674, NO NO NO Roll a rager bard!!! nt
Posted by Mardrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
asdf
84687, I liked you too.
I just didn't like the character build, though the concept was sound enough. I didn't have a real role and couldn't bring myself to flesh him out.

I just decided to do something more interesting.

Thank you though.