Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lyrecia the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=84397
84397, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lyrecia the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Aug 8 02:33:54 2009

At 3 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Lyrecia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:151
84490, Ack! Dillo!
Posted by Quird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry to see you go, you knew a lot about exploring and taught me a great deal of what I'm passing on now. Between you and Hakdu, we had a pretty ace team for knowledge going on. Thanks for joining in those huge ganks in the dragon areas, you doubtlessly made many lootings possible. And it's a shame we never got to face up to tiamat while you were around. You were a neat addition, even though in some ways I felt you'd be shafted a bit with your forms you rolled with them anyway and racked up a fair few pks while you were at it. That was impressive. Hope to see you around again soon!
84464, Goodbye...
Posted by Lilorni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were very friendly and generous. You seemed so regal to me too. A person of few words but when you spoke it came from the heart. Your forms were great too! Thank you for helping me seach for wands.

I'd ignore a person like Gunthur. I experienced the same thing from him once after trying to group with him.

Seriously creepy individual.

Anyways good luck with your next. :)

84494, Wow
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I don't know who Gunthur is, but your posts hypocrisy is great.

After the third time you dropped a string of F and S bombs on me out of the blue and threatened to full loot me telling me you only fought alone and everyone else had to gank to beat you... then proceeding to jump in a fight against me where I fought two other people BY MYSELF.

Awe inspiring hypocrisy.
84426, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lyrecia the Grand Mistress of Changelings
Posted by Vuldillo lover on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I loved this character, LOVED them. Your constant help leveling when noone was around to level with and insane gifts made me so psyched to play my character. Then Mreash told me sorry we're closed and my entire range was constantly enemies so I couldn't level, so I got bored. Anyway such a cool character, GLWYN.
84433, This seems contrived.
Posted by Gunthur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
But I'm bitter.
84435, Cant even remember your name
Posted by Lyrecia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

But I loved helping you out. I noticed your range was always terrible. Really tried to push for you and Yaelin to get in with mreash. but he inducted yaelin and made notice that he was inducting no more. Was really sad to not see you around as often to help. You made me enjoy ranking people. Various people did. Gunthar was a sour ungrateful apple though.

Hold in there.
84418, Intresting timing on this delete.
Intresting indeed.
84421, I still don't get it, explain?
Posted by Idontgetit on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
`
84425, In light of other recent deletions
I just find it interesting. I had some rather craptacular experiences with this player. Yes I said player, not character because that was some remarkably transparent OOC activity.
84428, You're bitter I decided to help others rank over your arrogent self. nt

in my free-time.
84432, And I'm sure that's all it was.
Because it's stellar RP to break up a party to go power rank your buddy in an area that You number crunched would be best for him, Who gives a #### how it affects the ranger he's been with for how ever long and whom you had helped IC.

What's more, let's try to #### the ranger into thinking it'll have no negative affect on him to rank in the Arial city.

That didn't work? Hrm.. Let's just grab a couple neutrals abd power rank the elf. Screw the giant, he served his purpose.

You're trash.
84434, He was outlander, you were not.

And you were grabbing gold the entire time. And I made mention I wished to go someplace else.

You did not want to go and were pretty arrogant about it. Im sorry you had no interest.
84436, Actually he wasn't.
And Grabbing gold is your excuse? *laugh*.

I was anything but arrogant. I just made it known IC'ly I wouldn't fight in a city.

what's more, Lyristeon once tossed me from Outlander for ranking too long in a city.

Excuses excuses. It is what it was.
84437, Get over it or wait a few years for maturity.
Posted by Adult on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
People do what's right for themselves, their cabal, religion, race, ethos, alignment, xp, or gut feeling - not for you.
84438, The Irony of your post is lost on you.
I'm dropping this thread.
84461, I wouldn't want to group with you either
Posted by lurker on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You come off as pushy and whiny.