Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83695
83695, (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 28 20:53:26 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 20th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Calbaseeti perished, never to return.
Race:half-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:427
84365, you finally made me understand
Posted by Lokain on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
what it's like for people when I play my healers. I tend to play my healers with very little offensive aggression, but I aggressively defend my cabal mates and help them out when there is even the smallest amount of danger on their behalf.

There were countless times when I'd be banging away on younge Nexuns and then *POOF* Calbaseeti is right there and ready to prep and heal.

JESUS, IT'S THE MOST FRUSTRATING THING EVER! Good job! I've always thought that healers who REALLY play their role as healer and gear for mana and are really attentive to the needs of others, are the most powerful unit in the cabal wars.

Furthermore, when I wasn't playing a char that was an enemy to the cabal, you were always super helpful. I appreciate that.
84366, RE: you finally made me understand
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>I've
>always thought that healers who REALLY play their role as
>healer and gear for mana and are really attentive to the needs
>of others, are the most powerful unit in the cabal wars.

I 100% agree with this.

We still have some pretty tough characters in Nexus, but there's definitely a lot less they can get away with without that kind of attentive healer in play.
84337, Ok, let me crawl here. Here you go
Posted by Beront on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We dont need another gaaaanger
We dont need another waaaay home

Sory Tina, Its was beatiful song.
84297, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Such a huge asset to what I felt was a struggling cabal. After the Battle surge there was a Nexus surge which was in part due to your inspirational leadership. Great character - you had me fooled!

Big loss to the cabal but I'll echo Nep - For a Day!
84183, I enjoyed our few interactions
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The trip to Green Dragon Lair was fun and our few exchanges were very pleasant and well-RP'ed.
84358, RE: I enjoyed our few interactions
Posted by Neltouda on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Interacting with you as Calb almost made me the player almost uncomfortable. I kept just wanting to turn into Nelly and play with you. ): I think I'll save any other comments for your own thread.
84407, That thread is not coming for a long time!!!
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Can't get rid of me just yet!
83809, Awww, I'm going to miss you.
Posted by Sieranna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well, it was awful nice of you to go and induct me just for coming to defend, but there's little chance I'll live long again't them folks now without you keeping my gnomish heiney alive! Besides, I'm sad 'cuz you said you would help me look for my wands and now I am all lost and confused, lol.

But I liked ya a lot. You were always much fun to be around, despite only getting to hang around with you for probably less than a week. You'll be missed.
84360, RE: Awww, I'm going to miss you.
You induction is not my usual induction, but I was like geez this kid just died (twice?) so I guess they'll stick around. :P I'm sure there's plenty of others in Nexus around to help you look for your wands. Honestly, I know little to nothing about the system... so... you'll be better off with someone else.
83784, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Nemid on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Im really really gonna miss you especially since we never got to bond. Anyways you were an awesome healer and played a char who could keep a group under control when chaos was afoot, which I liked especially seeing it come from a woman. When I learned I died I went into the deepest of thought, never thinking you'd be gone before me. You will be missed lifesurge and aura were my best friends before my wands. Hope to see you in the realms again and I had never guessed you, played neotulda. Sometimes you can tell who an imm plays because they put in obscene amounts of time without being back on their god, although you were on alot with calb you did balance well.
Anyways I'd like to here what you thought of nemid. And GLWYN!!
84359, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Ha! I doubt I had a good balance with imm and mort time - as I put in some crazy hours with Calb. Keep on trucking, everyone loves a dillo in a cabal.
83780, Always a pleasure to interact with you
Posted by Rohais on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
The lifesurge+sanc combo was groovy too. :p

Good luck with your next!
84361, RE: Always a pleasure to interact with you
Oh, I the player so wanted to toss you out of Nexus that one time... but Calb was such a lovey push-over. Lucky you! Enjoy your character!
83767, Enjoyed the few brief interactions I got with Calb. GLWYN :) n/t
Posted by Hrumgwa on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
83758, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Lornkanamas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I remember I first met you in our guild in Arkham, we were both young and some anti-paladin wanted us to come out. You told me your were seeking the Nexus at the time. That bothered Lorn, of course, and he wanted to have many chats and arguments with you. Even from that brief meeting, I knew you would be fun to RP with. Unfortunately, I never got around to interacting with you very much after that, to my dismay. Of course, it is great for players like you to be a part of this game.
83757, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Quad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Quad sad to see Calbaseeti gone. Thanks for all the things Calba did for bull and more... What a great healer...See you in the fields!
83770, Poor Quad
Sometimes I think minotaurs get the short end of the stick because of how they communicate. It seemed like a lot of people just ignored you, but in general I don't have a hard time with it. Although, I do remember you trying to say tablet once and I just could not get that word :P Have fun with your character!
83756, The horde needs a healer, really really bad.
Posted by Dakazhul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I got the lucky kill on you at the last minute there, I was actually looking for Dokren in the dragon's tooth when you appeared I thought I'd rush in for a bash and I was astonished it hit. You and Lorn constantly gating to cabal mates makes the life of a lone Orc incredibly miserable. Orcs have it tough, really tough. Its a good thing there are some more Team Evil running around because having 4 cabals cabals hunt you on a handicapped class was getting old. Well done on saving Kya that time in the Orc village.
83760, This post just makes me sad.
Posted by Anliltuel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Where were you when I was an orc healer?
83762, No ####!
Posted by Tac on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've played an orc healer and an orc bard and gotten zero horde support...
83746, I will second/third what the other villagers said
Posted by Quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
looking at a fight involving you and one of the bards was like trying to take down a tank with a tac hammer I couldn't hope to do more then dent you fellows and try to avoid getting rolled over.

Your lifesurge made retrieval rediculously hard since as a quest spell it doesn't seem to be affected by sanc/anthem or what not in the healing rates so once you threw up sanc it was equivolent to like 400+ hp of damage they gained a tick in a fight which certainly made a lot of fights rough.

I thought it was interesting that you chose the not fight option as a healer and I think that was the only thing that made life tolerable because if you just stuck around it would have been a lot tougher and I bet it must have been really challenging for you to stick with that so kudos.

please don't make another healer for nexus :P
83747, FYI
Lifesurge is cut by the things that cut down healing.
83748, It sure didn't use to be
Posted by incognito on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I used to love it specifically because it healed me up fast through abs. If there was any reduction in the healing, it must have been pretty minimal. I couldn't notice the reduction.
83749, Ok, I'll bite.
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Like what kind of things? Haste? For a villager the only thing I can think of doing to reduce healing to an enemy is something to make them bleed. Am I missing something?
83750, RE: Ok, I'll bite.
Healing's reduced by some forms of damage reduction. There's a post about this somewhere in the announcements archive.
83752, RE: Ok, I'll bite.
Posted by Nightgaunt_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
An example:

Invoker X has a healing ring that progs and heals him 100 hp from time to time. When he has his native shields only he will recieve those full 100 hp.

When he zaps himself with a shield wand he gets 30% damage reduction but now his ring will only heal him for 70hp when it progs.
83787, well just reading from logs and my experience
Posted by quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
when i was getting it via a currently unattainable prep I was seeing about 17 hp a round regen. I read logs of a bard with anthem/sanc and liekyl more having it up still getting 17 hp a pop. so thats where my point of view is coming from.

I do recall that when using it as a prep it did cut down with dam redux but the logs seem to show otherwise lately so maybe it has to do with it being communed I dunno.
83789, RE: well just reading from logs and my experience
>when i was getting it via a currently unattainable prep I was
>seeing about 17 hp a round regen. I read logs of a bard with
>anthem/sanc and liekyl more having it up still getting 17 hp a
>pop. so thats where my point of view is coming from.

Well, a bard's anthem doesn't cut their healing.

Sanctuary never cuts healing.

So there you go.
83720, Yay! I can start actually killing nexuns!
Posted by Mergen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were a good healer, and annoyed me to no end. The whiteness really brought out the testicles in some of the nexuns and it was fun to see them try to murder me. My OP'd set up makes it really really hard to find good fights that don't involve roving gangs and centurion traps. I regret not getting to talk to you much, but Mergen really has zero respect for Nexuns and doesn't like to waste a lot of time talking to them. 400 hours is definitely a long time. I'm getting close to 300 with Mergen and I hope he just keels over soon cause druids are fun and all, but I play too many of them. Have fun in Immland!
83739, RE: Yay! I can start actually killing nexuns!
Oh geez! When you got me with the hunt I thought I was going to pee my pants. I was in two PK situations where I just freaked out with Calb and that was one of them. I also think that was the only time I was screaming for help on group tell! You have no idea how close you were to getting me, not to mention those damn spores! Calb seriously had to crawl back to Galadon to pay for healing. Spores are one of those things that is healer bane, so... go you for putting them on me? Have a great time with Merg!
83740, Oh yes I do...
Posted by Mergen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was REALLY irritated that I ran out of mana. I had zilch to follow you into town with. I couldn't even chameleon. I thought about kicking you. :P
83708, Thanks everyone!
Well everyone, this was a blast! I love Nexus so much, and I was really happy be back in the cabal. I made Calbaseeti due to the immortal meeting we had a little while ago. Twist made a comment about immortals playing more mortals that give to the game, and I thought it was about time that I made one. I hadn't had a "real" mortal since I immed Zesam quite a while ago, and I was probably due. I picked what I know to get into something that I would stick with for a good while (Nexus Healer). While I didn't make it to age death, I think over 400 hours can be considered a long lived character.

Now, some reasons for deleting since it seems like some people are curious. My religion has been ballooning big time, and it just isn't fair for me to continue to play the dead beat with them. Playing a mort has really recharged my immortal batteries, and for the past few days I've been doing much more Nelly time, happily so. My role play was just getting flat, and I kept feeling like I failed horribly at my religion (sorry Ray). Sure, it was fun to just sit around and hang out with Nexuns, but it wasn't exactly my role play to tell jokes etc. etc. I do far much better playing a character with a lot of quirks than I do making something serious. Yes, Calbaseeti was trying to guilt some of the Nexuns at the end, but that was simply more of an RP out for her. I really did love playing with all the Nexuns, and we did some epic battles together, it simply wasn't fun for me as a player anymore. I understand that you lost a leader, but I justified this knowing you have another leader that is around just as much.

Goodbyes…
I interacted with SO many people that I think I'll skip this part and just respond to others. I would like to say one thing about my interactions as a mortal to other mortals. There were some people that I was absolutely flabbergasted at because their RP… well it wasn't there at all. I saw a good number of OOC things. Every time I did, I'd want to go imm it and give them a talking to. So pick it up people!
83709, Well done. Thanks for the interactions. (nt)
Posted by Rhyaldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
ntntntnt
83718, Haha, that's embarassing
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think that I talked crap about Calbaseeti to Neltouda the first time we interacted haha. Then I think I talked crap about Neltouda to Calbaseeti right after. It wasn't anything bad, but that's still hilarious and ironic to me.

Anyways, I already said how much I'll miss you. The hit will be tremendous to the Island, having a competent healer is almost necessary to look out for all the little guys, but we will have to make due, huh?
I hope someone can step up to the Meter position and fill it as well as you did.

Bah, I have to quit posting and just let you go! I feel like Jack and your Rose on Titanic except were just switched... and I'm on the lonely Sea of Despair! Cinematography major! It's ok to say that!

Thanks for that quest though, that was super great. Have fun playing Neltouda.
83727, Just gotta say...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...I doubt it, but if you end up being the same person who played Tumarellen, I'm going to laugh.
83734, RE: Just gotta say...
Oh, go you pulling out old hat Tumarellen. I'll have to go drool over old logs of sexy invoker bonded healer action now. :P
83741, Hard drive crash a couple years ago...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...lost all my hansolo logs, including invokerhealer action :(
83724, Me like yer shiny auras. Make Rager-smashun real easylike.
Posted by Pleebert on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nah talked yuh much. Sounded liek stuck up Elf-breed snob-face, but yuh shiny healins was real good.

And here me was wantin ta find time to bash yous.

:-(
83729, So much for the "I'll be there for you" speech :)
Posted by Sleelia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We really didn't interact much past my interview/induction - but it was a well done interview. Not too short, not too long - with a fair task to be completed.

Well done on the RP!
83735, RE: So much for the
Ha! Yeah, I suppose it does seem like total BS now. That was such a key line in all Calb interviews. But hey, I'm still watching! Good luck with the villagers!
83731, You made my life hell! ;)
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Actually, you made things a big time challenge. Well done for that. And, I respected you because we actually did some interacting outside of the fights. Great work! At least I don't have to deal with bards backed by healers any more, yay! Heh...

I do have one question for you. That time I saw you giving blessings to the svirf warrior at the neutral pit and I asked you if he was a Nexun and you said yes. Did you think I was talking about him or Biklaha? I had known the svirf, whose name is escaping me now, to be a loner in the past, but, when I saw you giving him some blessings I thought maybe things had changed. Anyways, you told me he was, I killed him and he turned out not to be! The bloods on your hands!! Haha.
83771, RE: You made my life hell! ;)
That time was a huge miscommunication. That had to do with bonding and a crap load of people sending me tells and Nexuns on CB. So then you ask me if we're Nexuns... and Biklaha had been there but left prior to you asking... so I just said that we were all Nexuns, not even noticing the other guy there. So later you're telling me I killed the Svirf, and I'm thinking what svirf, you mean the giant? It was all around terrible, especially since the guy in question was sending me tells about it. Oh well. Thanks for all the fights, it was all good fun.
83733, Songs!
The Many faces of Calbaseeti in Song! Well… some of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=II3zZOaaX_M&NR=1

*Above is an anthem for the general carnage that I completed with half of isle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFG4iGOLldk

*Calbaseeti and Kyaltaru, the run chase depression that was the bulk of our relationship. NOTE: It was a hard choice between that and I know I know I know from them. Humph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQD2bDD47Y&feature=related

*Kyaltaru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AkWeBVdui0

*General Calbaseeti motivation sans super PK mode :P

83743, gt I got the healer.
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sheesh.

What a matchup problem you and the Nexun bards presented - and you were always online with one of them :) After a few run-ins I made it my job to take you out in the group fights because I just wanted you gone from the scene - I didn't care what the bards did to me I just did not want to watch you heal or recall someone from the point of death once again. Hence the "gt I got the healer." And then the last time when I killed Barkral and you picked up the head and ran while I was still under cranial lag. ARGH.

But overall, you were probably as good a cabal enemy as someone could hope for. You put yourself at risk lots of times when it wasn't necessary, were cordial in victory and defeat, and were very active.

Thanks and good luck -
83768, RE: gt I got the malakhi just beat the pants off of me, go get him!
That is such a nice comment; the sort that makes someone happy to play a mort. As far as me being on with the bards... We had three hero level ones and well, I was around all the time. The likelihood of me being around a bard was high. I mentioned else ware in the thread that there was only twice I freaked on in PK with Calb, one time was with you in the Maus. I SO had the out, and I didn't take it. I freaked out and went the wrong direction. That was a fun fight, but after that it seemed like you got your set up and just hit like a truck all the time. As far as the last time with Barkral... man. I spammed rej on him, and he had sanc and lifesurge up, but you were just creaming him. Then I grabbed the head and got the hell out of there. I thought about sending you a tell to joke about how to make a healer actually run (Calb never walked anywhere). I couldn't believe I got away and placed it! You were a good foe as well, and keep giving those Nexuns hell.
83786, Heh I remember that.
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
That scene in the maus took about five real life minutes to play out with you running around and me trying to cranial you - and Woldrun standing there watching for entertainment value :P I felt like a keystone cop. I have to see if I logged that - it was too funny (and messy).
83753, That was you?
Posted by Romala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I was hoping to lvl up and start praising my greatness at you.
83754, Interesting character
Posted by Mreash on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ended up protecting you a couple of times. I figured that having you on my side when you are willing is worth not pissing you off and having you withhold it. I may have hit you a few times, but I can't remember, we didn't interact a whole lot.
83764, How dare you not defend and just let me take the head...
Posted by Dotran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't want pity. :(
83772, RE: Pity...
Don't worry it wasn't pity, the veil was just too thin. Nexuns sort of huh don't try to keep the head or kill villagers when it's like that. :P
83775, RE: Thanks everyone!
Posted by Valaina on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well done, thanks for everything.
84362, RE: Thanks everyone!
You were the perfect best friend for Calb. I could talk your ear off and you'd just giggle and agree with everything I said. I talked you up to SO many people. I even went as far as to say you were a better bard than my husband! We had some epic battles together (fighting the fortress comes to mind). Team V and C strikes again! MHAHAHA!
83808, One less healer to worry about!
Posted by Ghrummin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Awesome character. I thought you rped Kyaltaru's wife really well...our banters were pretty funny when I commented about Kyaltaru's pseudo-meltdown. Based on my limited rp with you, I think I missed out on cabal chatteries by making a Battle charac instead of a Nexus charac.

You were such a bane to Villagers!

Fun times all around!

83820, You rescued Parvemus so many times
Posted by Parvemus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I would have died so so so many more times if it wasn't for you, I loved the roleplay you were able to convey, and how healeresque it was.

Thank you for letting me drag you around and helping me gear/summon/raid and all that. Without you, I don't think parvemus would have lasted nearly as long.

Great character, and have fun with Nelly. I look forward to your next mortal, or maybe if I come around your ship.
84363, RE: You rescued Parvemus so many times
I have to admit that I was WAY afraid to roll with you. You'd tell me we were going to go get the key back from three or four villagers, and I would be thinking well... you can go get it back I'll go hang out somehwere else. In general, this had to do with your crap connection. It seemed like you were always having tons of problems staying connected, and I wasn't about to roll into the village without some gun power. Also... when I died to your demon... that was just terrible. I must have failed word four times while you were just chilling out sleeping. :P Good luck with whatever you have now!
83926, Another good friend gone
Posted by Quird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You made it into my role the day we both hit the temple together. I got empowered right behind you, and we seemed to be in a distant lockstep from then on. I didn't get to rp out more with you due to the constant pk demands of Outlander and my own heavy desires to explore instead of sitting on my ass, but the times we did get were really good.

Also, were you hitting on me in Rayihns shrine?! You hussy!
84364, RE: Another good friend gone
Calb's oldest friend! You were another character that I liked to talk up to others. Yes, our interactions together were great. Who doesn't love a giant hug? No! I wasn't hitting on you. Calb was just touchy lovey with people, especially her closest friends.

I know you were busy a lot. I'd check the balance to see if chaos was good, then get bored because I was the only Nexun on so I would want to come play with you... and well, you were always busy doing the pk thing. :P
83699, Gosh, I'm so pissed at you!
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You really fulfilled my RP when I was depressed, and was exactly what I was looking for for my character to overcome it. I have never been mud married before and honestly it felt extremely gay, but it just felt like it fit my character too much to not take advantage of it. The only thing I'll be sad about is if you turn out to be a guy, bleh.

You were a great healer though, and we had some amazing times. I don't think I've ever had more fun or had as many massive steps in area and prep knowledge than I did running with you. We really figured out a lot together, so thanks for that.

But good luck to whatever you do next. I did not see this coming so I can only think you have something big going on IRL. I sure hope so, otherwise I'll feel kind of betrayed considering you JUST got Meter. But I'll miss you none the less!

-Kyaltaru Tel'dethian
83705, There's a D&D book.
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Called 'The Handbook of Erotic Fantasy.'

You should take a look at it sometime when you pass by a nerdy enough store. It's not really what you think.

The moral of the story is when it comes right down to it, your RP is nothing for you to get ashamed or insecure over. If you swallow feelings like that then your RP will have added depth overall.

Now, start LARPing or MMO-marrying then you've got problems, albeit different kinds for each.

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=
83716, RE: Gosh, I'm so pissed at you!
Ha! Well… um, I'm not a guy. But still, it wasn't so gay. You, being an emo bastard, didn't allow us to be so loveful. There were definitely times when I thought, man what did I get my character into? I don't even want to count the number of times I had to tell other people, "Please excuse my husband". Not to mention the RP we got from other mortals and imms over our marriage. We were definitely cute, with duel leadership and matching tattoos. I'll miss rolling with you much, and definitely remember our interactions for a long time. We had some great battles, and I did some awesome saves with you. Although, you would irritate me to no end with your, I'm going to to fight alone crap. So, I'd just go sit in hillcrest until you figured out that you were in over your head or died or killed someone. :P As far as just getting Meter, you'll be around plenty to watch over the cabal, I'm certain. Best of luck! - Your mud wife :P
83698, BOOO!
Posted by Ixy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Leaving Kyaltaru all alone.

You were fantastic. Hope you accomplished everything you wanted.

83769, RE: BOOO!
I know, evil me for leaving Kyaltaru alone. It was fun getting to know your character, and I dig the whole "What's for dinner" thing. Keep trucking, and get you some dam redux!
83774, Knowing this was Zesam makes perfect sense.
Posted by Ixy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We have serious history.

I honestly think you're the best Nexus player in the history of ever.

I'll miss Calbaseeti, but I'm going to take care of Kyaltaru now, unless that harlot Oughila gets him first.

:)
83697, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blesse...
Posted by Korost on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm speechless. I second Rhyaldrin's comment in that nothing will be the same without you. The positive influence you had on this game is rare to find. I can only hope doing what you did makes you happy; I wish you all the best.

-Korost
83738, RE: Happy
Doing imm stuff makes me plenty happy. Korost is a total screw loose, and it's fun having you in the pile of misfits that is Nexus. Learn some damn shields already! I know spam is rough, but keep burning and freezing those books, you'll get there. Good luck!
83696, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Rhyaldrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm half pissed, half sad.

You were honestly the best leader, and one of the best players I've ever been around in my numerous years playing various muds. I had a lot of plans for the future with this character and honestly they seem kinda ####ed now. It isn't going to be the same without you around.

I hope you enjoyed the time you had as much as we did.
83737, Awww!
Don't be a sad panda. Rhyaldrin was great to have around. You know for the random tells asking me in a subtle way to control my husband, to the funny cb comments to the quiet time with berry beer. And it'll be the same, just give a couple days and you won't even miss me. That's how CF rolls. Good luck and have a beer on me (not that any dwarf would ever drink that sissy stuff).
84333, RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Calbaseeti Tel'dethian the Blessed Touch of Revival, Watermarked, Meter of Mind
Posted by Taichabel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Had some fun times with you, you made me last a lot longer than I would have otherwise. The RP sessions were great. Kudos on a great character. When you was around I tried to step up my RP to match yours, but don't think I quite did that.

But anyways, good job and hope to see you playing something again soon.