Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kledvanad the Grand Master of Changelings
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83535
83535, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Kledvanad the Grand Master of Changelings
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sat Jul 25 11:00:41 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 3rd of the Month of the Sun
on the Theran calendar Kledvanad perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:109
83577, I'll miss you
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed our few interactions. I did get a sense that you were new to shifters after you asked me whether I was healing Zatale that one time (because, as I understood it, you were trying to figure out what you could and could not get away with). I was there as well in your pre-delete hours and I appreciated everything you've said, though, do know, I did not take anything that transpired in the past hard at all - it's part of the game.

Do consider Tribunal in the future! There is so much potential to be badass and there are ALWAYS enemies around, yet a lot of folks stay away from it.
83536, Why?...
Posted by Lilorni on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought your forms were great too. GLWYN.
83537, RE: Why?...
Posted by Kledvanad on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah I agree they had a lot of potential to them, but to actually realise that potential is another thing entirely.
Was my first shifter, and first mage really, and was more of an experiment than anything else, further to that the cabal was looking pretty full, and I didnt feel like I was able to contribute all that much so thought it was better that I bow out quietly. Also I found playing a shifter a rather odd experience, I am used to being able to talk to folk, and when I couldnt it made me feel a bit disengaged from what was going on. I am sure if I go back to it what I learned will prove a great boon.
83539, I'll miss ya!
Posted by Ixy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You were one of Ixy's friends :(
83541, RE: Why?...
Posted by Sulye on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe you were using it and I just couldn't tell, but "locate object" can be a potent scouting tool. Even for someone with an air form.

Overall I liked how Kledvanad was always ready to help with whatever was going on. I'm not able to quantify how much you "contributed", but it's always good to have someone who is a regular presence, even if he's not killing people left and right. Just flying around and finding people is "contributing".
83595, Make Quird sad.
Posted by Quird on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good ally and good fun to have around besides, I enjoyed the story telling and your company while exploring was welcome. Hope you learned a thing or two, I definetly have. See you in the fields