Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Zelzoran the Malefic
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=83527
83527, (DELETED) [None] Zelzoran the Malefic
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Jul 24 23:27:51 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 16th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Zelzoran perished, never to return.
Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:36
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:93
83528, for whoever made the wand system
Posted by zelzoran on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
#### you
83551, Thanks for the help.
Posted by Dasulkai on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You and Frismund were a big help to me to learn the necro class. A shame we never found any of those wands.
83560, RE: for whoever made the wand system
Posted by Habbs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>#### you

I agree some changes are needed, the problem is that is you get lucky and have it in a spot that isn't so bad, then you look fine and are the poster child for "Nothing wrong with the wand system".

It feels like the imms are getting tired of seeing comments like this though, and might listen more if there is constructive feedback instead of flat comments like this one. Although...it also seems like the big thread on contests isn't being paid attention to...I don't see anything comment wide back from the imms, and an additional suggestion I added hasn't been approved yet...but hopefully if we can keep talking about what isn't working, and making suggestions on what might make it better it can be improved....I really like my "getting warmer" suggestion there, and would love for more supporter, or even nay sayers to give some comments to help flesh out more.
83562, RE: for whoever made the wand system
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

>Although...it also seems like the big thread on contests isn't
>being paid attention to...

That's because that thread came and went and changed were announced and made months ago.
83565, RE: for whoever made the wand system
Posted by Habbs on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>
>>Although...it also seems like the big thread on contests
>isn't
>>being paid attention to...
>
>That's because that thread came and went and changed were
>announced and made months ago.

Fair enough, I didn't know there was an expiration date on trying to help the system be more enjoyable to the players and still meet what the staff expects from it as well. All I saw was "Pure and simple. Suggest a new system. I'm willing to listen and respond." so I was trying to help. To me all it is still doing it promoting the OOC clubs to spread what they learn and compare notes outside the game while the people that do everything IC either get lucky and find easy ones, or give up and delete because thiers is some oddball place they will never find because there is no mechanism to help you narrow the search, ever.

I don't want to come off as one of the people that complain all the time, so I avoid it, if that is where I am going...if my comments have even registered with people...then I'll just shut up here and stop, but I really feel like this system isn't ready for the signed sealed and delivered and had been trying to help, I thought.