Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8316&mesg_id=8376
8376, RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Ulfin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have to agree with nep here, this is a fantasy world, so you can be what you want, live your fantasy, if that means you are a drow named george who likes to drink darsylonian wine, and speaks only common tongue, then that's fine. I wanted to be a demon gnome that was goofy as hell and didnt like bugs, and at times thought he was a paladin, sot that's what i was. So screw all these people trying to make cookie cutter drow and criticisig others for living thier own fantasy ina fantasy world. and for the record some people just use telnet and cant run scripts. so for some people it wouldnt be as easy as a script. Individuality is what catches eyes and makes things fun not 10000 charachter's playing what you think a drow should be like, just because some author for a d&d book, or some other writer decided that's what thier like. ****NOTE*** THESE ARE JUST MY OPINIONS, AND THEREFORE YOU DISPUTING THEM OR FLAMING THEM HAS NO RELEVANCY OVER ANYTHING OR ANYONE*** thank you