Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRespects to Dranolian, but upset by some of this crap...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8316&mesg_id=8368
8368, Respects to Dranolian, but upset by some of this crap...
Posted by Simyar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey,
I play a arcane transmuter too, and guess what, I've watched how you do things in different ways. I also read the log that you posted on dioxides, and I can say this, stop whining. Aljern did duo out again, and Dranolian had plenty of time to as well. As far as sacrificing gear goes, stop whining about that too. So what, so hell is closed, get over it, get some other gear, and do what you do best, kill people when they aren't ready. Dranolian may not have taken most peoples gear, but there are many that have, and the ragers "hate" magical gear...so don't expect anything less. To delete cause you lost your perfect set, is annoying, but you put in a lot of time before, so its not like it was a total flop. You didn't waste the character, and youstuck it out through much other rough times for that you get serious props.

so, in conlcusion, great job with Dran
Aljern, stop whining and play the game, if you don't like it, leave, I'm sure we will be better for it. (saying that if you can't get past a defeat, you probably don't belong in CF)

Simyar, one of the latest victims of Huraz *wince*