Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=8316&mesg_id=8349
8349, RE: (DEL) Dranolian the High Wizard of the Arcane
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
My statement was made as far as chars getting certian postions/skills/powers and what not.

Except that all of the decisions you're accusing us of "cheating" on were made by an immortal (me) with no real access to information about who plays who. I pick based on what I see.

I know more goes into certian decisions than he has a good role and plays it well.

If you look back at the list of people who have held Chancellor positions, there are a ton of different players who have gotten one. Just because a player has done it more than once doesn't mean there's a vast conspiracy out to get you. The fact that Krivohan did a solid job for a long period of time lends credibility to the fact that he was picked because he showed leadership and did the job well. Despite your claims, I'll go ahead and say Dullameh did as well. And no, he's not being played by my dentist/cousin/lead vocalist either. He's just a character I thought would lead Scion well.

The fact that you didn't become Chancellor had a lot to do with the sheer number of times you'd log out mid-raid, or log-on-see-no-Sceptre-log-off, and more. It's also indirectly why you were booted, though I waited for a specific incident(s). Weeniedom is not the road to leader jobs.