Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [None] Estrisa the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Exile of Battle
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82932
82932, (DELETED) [None] Estrisa the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Exile of Battle
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Thu Jul 16 03:46:40 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Estrisa perished, never to return.
Race:arial
Class:assassin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:137
83071, Just 3 assassinates...
Posted by Grurk Muouk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
assassinate ky
You appear behind Kyaltaru and, as if in slow motion, you slam your fist into the base of his skull.
You hear a sickening thud before Kyaltaru lurches forward and crumples to the ground.
Kyaltaru is DEAD!!
You have become better at assassinate! 76

assassinate calb
Before Calbaseeti can react, you land a vicious kick to the outside of her knee!
As Calbaseeti staggers, you follow through with a sweep kick to her thigh.
Calbaseeti drops to her knees, unable to stand.
Quickly spinning, you bring your heel around to Calbaseeti's temple with a slashing kick!
Calbaseeti collapses to the ground as blood trickles from her nose.
Calbaseeti is DEAD!!
You have become better at assassinate! 77

assassinate fri
You appear behind Frismund and, as if in slow motion, you slam your fist into the base of his skull.
You hear a sickening thud before Frismund lurches forward and crumples to the ground.
Frismund is DEAD!!
A zombie of a storm giant commander groans and topples into dust.
A zombie of a war-weary storm giant groans and topples into dust.
A zombie of a storm giant commander groans and topples into dust.
A flesh golem groans and topples into dust.
A ghoul groans and topples into dust.
You have become better at assassinate! 78
83044, Farewells:
Well my first assassin in a long long time. I have to say they can be very deadly if the RNG is on your side. I found though a lot of skills I had perfected seem to fail at the worst times. Yes, I understand for game balance reasons tigerclaw, kot, kan etc can't work everytime, but I seemed to have especially bad luck at times.

For RP reasons, I never used a weapon. Estrisa believed that only through hand to hand combat could you truly appreciate war. I only had three edges. Master of Ukemi, Ehren Soul, and another who's name escapes me (helped with backfists).

My removal from Battle involves some characters who are still active, so I will leave it unexplained.

BATTLE:

Woldrun: Thanks for the induct. You were a beast of a leader and as I said on your goodbye thread, one of the best leaders I've seen. Keep trucking up there in asgaard, you are an asset to the game as both a player and an IMM.

Malakhi: Great Rager. Great player. Loved stalking around with you when we were hunting groups of two or three. Was a welcome break to hunting alone, as I almost always did.

Ghrummin: We didn't really interact much, but that fight we had in the arena demonstrated why you are the Drillmaster.

Hmigh: Loved ranking up with you. Great RP. Gnome warrior? I was so cheering for you.

Quas: Also loved ranking up with you. Outside of ranking though you seemed to ignore me although I tried a couple times to interact. Pity.

NEXUS:

Calbaseeti: Seem to be a good leader and you are definitely a great healer - an all around well played character.

Kyaltaru: Probably fought you most of all the Nexuns. Loved how you would throw down no matter what the odds or circumstances. Great enemy.

Biklaha: Every one of our fights was just pretty much me staring at the scrolling text as you bashed me. I could usually get 1 command in, which if it was a kotegashi, and it worked, you would flee. Smart I suppose, but not very fun!

Bogrel: Heh, funny little gnome! Loved our fights, although they were usually one sided. I always wondered how I did so well against you, given the fact I used to watch you tear up almost anyone you were fighting. All around well played.

Cabnil: Another funny guy, loved our fights. I don't think there was a character I feared less than you, but that says nothing about your skill (which is immense) and speaks more to the race/class match up.

OTHERS:

Messervy: You were one smart cookie when we fought. I wanted so badly to kill you, but alas it was never to pass. I had 40+ stalks on you once when you were in Veran with Artenno. I knew it was a long shot you'd actually walk out, and of course you didn't. Very well played thief.

Marans in general: It was so hard to get a one on one fight with you. Humbert was the only to one to show any kind of honor in that respect, so kudos to him. Tialan, good fights. I knew I was adding another level of difficulty being evil instead of neutral, and I'll say the Fortress lived up to my expectations.

Probably missing folks, reply and I'll post my thoughts or whatnot.

-Grurk

Few of my other Ragers:

(51 Cloud War) Ioanis the Simple-Minded Savage, Veteran of Battle
(51 Human Bar) Coaric the Bard Hero
(51 Human Bar) Nerylana the Lone Herald of the WarSong, Commander of War
(57 Dwarf IMM) Athansoros the Free, Highland Thane of the Mountain Kin

83046, Not cool
Posted by Ghrummin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When did this happen? I didn't hear anything about any confrontations between you and other ragers.

I liked your rp, and I could see you becoming a force.

When the Rites come, I'll log it for your enjoyment.
83048, Damn you and your saves n/t
Posted by Adeglicfh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
n/t
83111, RE: Damn you and your saves n/t
Ah not sure how I forgot to mention you.. loved our fights. I'm surprised how well the battle assassin could stand up to necromancers, mummy, lich or otherwise.

Since I'm a Tribby at heart, I'm glad you got that item from me you were after. =)

G.
83054, buh bye
Posted by Quas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I am kinda curious as to why you were booted to be honest. The ranking was good because I was tired of people bitching about me spending 3 days at a rank (given I was getting 10-20 kills a day at the time). I did see you use a sword once while we were ranking for like one mob btw.

I liked your rp and it was obvious you were getting used to the assassin class, you played it a little too much like a warrior to find a lot of success but I respected your attitude.

As for running together, I rarely run with anyone, mobility is my key to success and finding people that can keep pace without having to stop and talk about things is kind of rare, those extra moments to stop and say don't assist is the moments you loose the ability to pincer an unprepared foe so on and so forth, not being with people also reduces the chance of accidental gankage.
83072, RE: buh bye
My sword skill was like 37%, and honestly don't think I ever had a sword in my inventory let alone used one.

83058, Hard to get a 1vs1 fight?
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I never attacked you while grouped with others. Though ONCE when we fought a transmuter (who ain't for the fortress) jumped in.

The only other time we fought, it was 1vs1 and you died. :(

Anyways, as I said below. I liked you, we had a few nice talks on the eastern road. (I really need to carry more reveal stuffs...)
83060, RE: Hard to get a 1vs1 fight?
You cryed to Dargan at least once while I fought him.

Yes, the time we fought I stuck around too long out of morbid curiosity testing something and died.
83074, Nope, that's quite impossible...
... As Dargin wasn't a part of the fortress during that time. And Marans can't cry to those not members. You've got to mix me up with someone else.
83067, Good character
Posted by Kyaltaru on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry it had to end that way for you, I knew you were someone super familiar put I just couldn't put my finger on it. I thought you were a GREAT enemy and you definatly kept me on my toes. I took the tiger claw edge JUST for you, hehe.

But yeah, I liked your character much and I thought you were a great enemy to have around as well. I was so pissed when you assassinated me at the west gate, I'm usually REALLY good at never getting assassinated and I don't think I have for like 3 years and you got the #### out of me. I was looking at my screen confused for a second until I finally realized what happened haha, that's what makes it so great though.

Hope you come back senior Grurk, CF need all the solid players it can get and you're definatly one of them.
83069, One thing...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Messervy: You were one smart cookie when we fought. I wanted so badly to kill you, but alas it was never to pass. I had 40+ stalks on you once when you were in Veran with Artenno. I knew it was a long shot you'd actually walk out, and of course you didn't. Very well played thief.

Honestly, that's TOO many to assassinate. After you hit 20 you honestly should have martial tranced and gone in there and roxxor'd the soxxors!

PS I miss Grurk. Who will put me to sleep and send a global echo 'Dhaezym sleeps on Eastern' or make me kiss their feet?

Glad to have you back.
83070, RE: One thing...
Martial Trance doesn't do much as a battle assassin and besides, he would have just ran. =)

Besides, think of the coolness points for assassinating someone who can see hidden.
83073, Thanks, Grurk
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Those are some mighty complimentary words coming from you.

Well, I liked Estrisa a lot. I think there is a bond of shared experience between evil villagers that you don't often get in other cabals. It's too bad you deleted because I could have seen us working together pretty well for a while.

Anyway, welcome back. You should re-IMM - CF needs more of them :) And if Thror can do it so can you!
83089, Awww!
Posted by Bogrel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You tore me up baaaaaad!

But I did love our fights and interactions.

The fight in the ashes was Epic, you kept making me flee and I would get healing and come back to hamstring you to keep you there, but the commander and your bandages would bring you back to full health by the time I got back and we would start over.
I think I ran and came back at least four times and never made any headway!

If you have it, feel free to post it, and awesome character!
83158, RE: Farewells:
Posted by HammerSong on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Damnit.

I think we both know what should have been the outcome of the Circle. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I am a strong believer in the fact that people (and characters) will have the most depth if put through some trials by fire. This was one of those characters. The circumstances were unfortunate but I felt like you would only come back stronger.

Good luck with the next character. Considering your past ones - I expect to see great things!
82986, Apologies
Posted by Tsuval on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sorry I intervened with your fight with Dargin, was glad you always attacked me on sight after that. Thought it was a classy and actual rp way to deal with an unfortunate thing that I did.
83045, RE: Apologies
I was used to it by then, and thanks for interacting it out with me. One of the few enemies who did.

G.
82940, What happened?
Posted by Bartis on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I liked Estrisa from the small time we spent around each other.
82939, Ooh man!
At first I didn't be that wary of you, since I figured that you wouldn't be assassinating me anyways. So I didn't take my normal precautions with you, and thus you got that attempt, where you died. ;)

A shame you deleted, I liked chatting with you when you were in the shadows. I hope you come back soon enough.

How come you got uninducted?