Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AUTO) [None] Khaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82889
82889, (AUTO) [None] Khaan the Legend of the Battlefield, Anathema to the Empire
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tue Jul 14 06:35:32 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Khaan perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:151
82909, See you around
Posted by Khaan on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Well first off thank you all for another 200 hours of fun.

Just lost interest really. It seemed I always logged during Fort power hours and I was a good char to get your Empire frustration out on. I was ok with that for the most part as it meant a lot of action for me. Only sad part was how bad I would do in the challenge, I hope to do better next time. But all in all fun. Only char I hated was Zaknifal I can’t remember why anymore though ;).

So again. Thanks and I’ll see you all around when I have time to play again.
82910, That's a real shame...
Posted by Arrna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always enjoyed fighting you, you were always up for it even though you for some reason was a FAR easier opponent than Dolce. I suppose it was the legacys that made all the difference.

Good luck with your next.
82964, RE: That's a real shame...
Could have been the gear too or just the fact that Dolce is a better warrior player then I am (last one most likely)

Anway thanks for the fights and keep on pounding them Empire fellows don't stop just because I'm dead
82911, It was fun
Posted by Nian on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't have it easy, but you came anyway, I like that. It's a cool mentality, I hope you take it with you with the next character(s).
82965, Thanks.
Will try. Trubble was that you guys always seemed to be close to home. =)
82913, Man...
Posted by TMNS_lazy on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I treated you like #### (we were mortal enemies) and you really didn't deserve it.

You were the ONLY imperial who would login alone and mix it up besides the Empress and to a lesser extent Dolce.

Great job.
82966, RE: Man...
And I hate you for it! ;)

What char did you play?