Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [HERALD] Norhm the Master of Offense
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82871
82871, (DELETED) [HERALD] Norhm the Master of Offense
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 13 21:37:43 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Norhm perished, never to return.
Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:53
83126, Sorry to bump my own thread, but...
Posted by Splntrd on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I ordered a PBF when I deleted this guy about a week ago, and the payment's showing up in my paypal history, but it hasn't been published yet. Did I get forgotten?
82969, You too?
Posted by Elkae on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
God dammit <.<
82987, Your turn to shine! nt
82878, Really quick good-byes
Posted by Norhm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Zalenne: Love your spunk, and you seem really, really knowledgeable. Herald's lucky to have you! Plus, you're a High Herald that isn't Somnam, which is cool. On a side note, is it just me or are you around more in the daytime? Didn't see you around in the evenings much but this last week I saw you a bit in the late afternoon.

Edika: Still not sure why you thought it was okay to represent Herald to the cabals by yourself, without consulting the Imms or the High Herald. But I'm glad you're taking initiative in the cabal.

Nacklewig: You're weird. Where'd you go?

Ilobe: Love the character. What little I gathered from your backstory at Loch Grynmear was awesome. You're just jam-packed with spunk and charm; keep it up, and good luck with the induct.

Iunna/Padwei: As I said below, I enjoyed interacting with both of your persona, immensely. I felt a little cheap though; since Norhm the character was pretty attached to both of them, I didn't want to whore too much of you the player's attention, since both of you seem to have a lot of followers right now. Thanks for the cabal edge though! I thought it was pretty funny, considering I accidentally (I panicked!) attacked a guy in the bar a while back. In any case, you're very generous to your followers, which is great. In a game that is quickly becoming more about "acceptable" roleplay than "great" roleplay, it's really refreshing to get to interact with someone who takes as much pride in her roleplay as you obviously do.
82882, RE: Really quick good-byes
Posted by Zalenne on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm saddened, I always wanted to see Norhm around more.

Yeah, it's true, I play mostly during the afternoon server time, and somewhat randomly on weekends, which contributes to not meeting folks like you who seemed to be quite strictly evening-players that often.

Thanks, and hope to see you around in some form or the other?

--Zalénne, since I actually can use the proper accented letter here!
82885, RE: Really quick good-byes
Posted by Norhm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Sure. I usually have a character rolled nowadays, and I can't stay away from the Inn, even if I'm not playing a Herald.
82908, Bye Norhm!
Posted by Weggetanna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I always got the feeling of a Home Improvement Al type character from you...Best luck man, and the short interactions we had we'ren't bad =)
82937, RE: Really quick good-byes
Posted by Edika on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For sometime I didnt know how to respond to this, but it back to who I am turned into. I would respond to this in my death thread. I do not like revealing much about my current char.
82875, Norhm!
Posted by Iunna on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You never were around that frequently, but you were a good Herald.

Even if your name did make me want to yell Norhm! at every login, heh.

What happened?
82876, RE: Curious as to why.
I should've known better than to try to play roughly the same combo twice, so close together. I didn't feel like I was doing anything interesting/new with Norhm's roleplay over Borom's, so I need to take a step back from dwarves. I just recently wrote a Herald role I like much better, so it was time for Norhm to go, that's all.

Thanks for all the great interactions, with both of your personas. You've got a really cool thing going with Padwei; I'll definitely be back to the dunes with a less flaky character sooner or later.