Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mahendorin Kal'dessi the Dweller of the Wilds, Keeper of the Kal'dessi
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=82855
82855, (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mahendorin Kal'dessi the Dweller of the Wilds, Keeper of the Kal'dessi
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Jul 13 14:08:50 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 15th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Mahendorin perished, never to return.
Race:cloud
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:149
82877, Yuh
Posted by Krliln on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Good fighting, good brave, good when win or lose.

Good character.
82867, Made me want to make a ranger /stxt
Posted by Artenno on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed your presence. I know you think you had a mixed success with this character, but I thought you did great and was a force to be reckoned with. You really should not wear metal armor as a savage. Hopefully you'll make another one for Tribunal.
82856, Well damn...
Posted by Mergen on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There goes one of my favorite opponents. I enjoyed fighting you. Although I will gripe about that time savage blow knocked me out five times out of six. If I didn't have herbal regeneration kicking in at full blast at the time, that tactic alone would have killed me. Bard plus that pretty much meant death to me 100% of the time. The only time I ever competed against that was when I had every single prep imaginable on me, except aura... I didn't have aura.

I have a log of a fight between us I might post where you and a bunch of others had me down to 1 hp at the spire during a retrieval and then herbal regen kept me alive. It's a really neat power. And I might have that log where for some reason you solo'd me and I STILL have no idea how the hell that happened. Must have been a wooden or bone stick + the drugs I take that make me somewhat loopy in the morning.

Anyhow, good times. See ya around.